Dez Takes a Step

Dez

Heroine from California
"Level 0"
I am at level 0 in this fitness game, and I need to lose about 60 pounds. I've had various injuries over the years (yeah, I been around :cool:), so I need to go slow and steady. I'm starting off on Square One (again), but I'm gonna finish it this time - this log will help my accountability. I did Day 1 today, and I've avoided candy and junk food. That doesn't mean I ate well, but again, one step at a time.

I feel large and unwieldy, clumsy, weak, impulsive, and scattered. But I'm gonna climb out of this hole. See you tomorrow.

Dez

Heroine from California
"Level 0"
Thank you to all who replied and welcomed me and encouraged me, I appreciate it. And thank you to all who read this as well, it helps to have an audience.

I have successfully completed 6 days of the Square One, Level I program. It's not a lot, but it's a start, and it's a nice, quick intro to getting something done, something that is good for my body and good for me.

My diet has not been as successful as yet, but I'm gonna take my wins where and when I can.

My goal for this week is to be more mindful when eating while continuing to do my Darebee workout every day.

Dez

Heroine from California
"Level 0"
Today I am up on Day 8, workout completed. Diet is still a negative. I think I need to start logging my food. I have done it before, but off and on. It's quite a commitment to do that right. But do I want to lose fat and feel better? Yes, I do.

Dez

Heroine from California
"Level 0"
Day 9 done. It feels good to move my body. I am tempted to do more, but I'm going to keep going on the plan for now. I know that adjusting my diet will have a much bigger and more immediate impact. I might now be there yet, but I'm working on it. I have to get my mind right.