Holiday Events 2026 Schedule

Our four holiday events are back! This year we moved the dates around a little so more of you can actually make it.

Last year the Turkey Run landed right on Thanksgiving Day and between the cooking and the family visits the turkeys made a clean getaway. We caught 4,842 out of 20,000. The rest are still out there. This year they get no such luck.

DAREBEE is everywhere so every time below is shown in your own time zone. No maths required!

Haunted Hive 2026: The Lost Hour
Thursday, October 29 - Sunday, November 1
Three waves, three bosses and three days. The final wave lands on Halloween itself. New this year: a live counter right in the event thread. You enter your reps in a box and watch the hit points drop in real time. No more counting posts!

Starts: 2026-10-29 10:00 (Athens time)
Ends: 2026-11-01 10:00 (Athens time)

Turkey Run 2026
Friday, November 20 - Monday, November 23

The weekend before Thanksgiving so nobody is busy cooking yet. The chase now runs 72 hours instead of 48. The turkeys have been warned.

Starts: 2026-11-20 10:00 (Athens time)
Ends: 2026-11-23 10:00 (Athens time)

Ornaments 2026
Thursday, December 10 - Wednesday, December 16

Pick one ornament, finish its reps and it goes on the DAREBEE Tree with your name on it. This will be our 12th tree! The event stays open until the morning of December 17 (UTC) so all of December 16 counts wherever you are.

Starts: 2026-12-10 10:00 (Athens time)
Closes: 2026-12-17 10:00 (Athens time)

Snowfight 2026
Saturday, December 19 - Tuesday, December 22

This year there are 12 extra hours after throwing stops to dodge the last snowballs. Nobody wakes up to a pile of snowballs they can't dodge anymore. And it all wraps up before the holiday travel starts.

Starts: 2026-12-19 10:00 (Athens time)
Throwing stops: 2026-12-22 10:00 (Athens time)
Dodging ends: 2026-12-22 22:00 (Athens time)

Badges
Every event comes with its own profile badge for everyone who takes part while it is live.

Four events, eight weeks and one very nervous flock of turkeys. We can't wait to see you there!
 
I got so excited reading this post, but none of the cities are close enough for me to attend, since I'm in Argentina and going to Brazil isn't an option for me right now. I'd love it if you shared photos. I'll be with you in spirit, so enjoy it so much!!!!:pose:
 
I got so excited reading this post, but none of the cities are close enough for me to attend, since I'm in Argentina and going to Brazil isn't an option for me right now. I'd love it if you shared photos. I'll be with you in spirit, so enjoy it so much!!!!:pose:
Everything happens right here in the Hive! The cities listed are just so you can find the correct hours for your time zone. So you know WHEN the events begin and end for you. I believe you are in the same time zone as São Paulo? So you'd use those times.
 
Everything happens right here in the Hive! The cities listed are just so you can find the correct hours for your time zone. So you know WHEN the events begin and end for you. I believe you are in the same time zone as São Paulo? So you'd use those times.

Hey, thank you so much!!! I get it now, yesss! I'll keep an eye out. It's so great to be able to join this activity!