In the Lion's den

Matan

Alchemist Posts: 761
@graoumia
I'm sorry to read that. I wish your son a lot of strength.

I don't really know why I picked alchemist. It just felt right.
My hobby? Aviation, I guess. Unfortunately, it's a hobby that requires a lot of mental energy. Something I have very little of right now.

Matan

About joining a forum. Even though I might know more about aviation than the "average Joe" does, I'm way too scared to interact with anyone (probably an impostor syndrome).
In the past I thought about starting an aviation related chatroom here in The Hive (just because this community is so amazing)...

I've been to some airshows, and in aviation museum in the past. Unfortunately nowadays it's impossible (for various reasons).

Matan

There's a lot negativity in my thread recently. Sorry about that.

I'm still alive (unfortunately). I still feel absolutely awful. I thought it'll get better somehow, that the pain will disappear. I was so wrong...
I'm a burden... I'm useless...

Matan

I'm sorry for such a stupid request, but I really need someone to talk to on a daily basis. I don't feel comfortable talking publicly.
If you have time and energy please send me a private message, and if not that's absolutely fine.

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Hello, don't be sorry, maybe you should also ask this in the safe space place here

I have too many problems and not enough time to be able to help you this way, but please continue to post here and give us news. Are you able to workout actually?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Maybe you could vent a bit on your thread when you feel like it.
My problem is my poor command of the English language, I read and understand but to write (also out of laziness) I use Google Translate :)

Matan

Hi. Hope you are well.
I was supposed to do a "proper" workout today, start a program.
Nope! I have no energy and absolutely zero motivation.
Everything still sucks... I wonder why I should even try...

Matan

Thanks @graoumia! I know that exercising would most likely make me feel better. The problem is that I just don't have any energy to force myself to do it.

I just realized that I've wasted almost half of my life. I'm in the same place as 15 years ago. Yea, I could probably do something about it, but why should I even try, I'd fail anyway.
My life is a failure. I am a failure.

Matan

I guess I can now tell you what happened.
Exactly two months ago I lost contact with someone very dear and important to me.

I'm still devastated. I thought I finally found joy in my life. I thought I finally can be loved, that I can be happy, that I don't have to be lonely.

I feel like I lost a part of myself. I lost all the motivation to fight. I literally have no more reasons to keep going.