Journey to Rebuild Myself

hiki

Mage from Indonesia
"Healthier, further, faster, stronger"
Hello, everyone! :worried:

This thread is my Training Log, and I promise to update regularly (at least once a week). Since I'm still a newbie here, I'd be grateful for any advice (like, which workout is right for me with a disability in my elbow), and support from you all. Thank you very much.

Background

When I was in school and in college, I was very skinny. In fact, some of my friends called me "nothing but bones and skin." However, with a skinny body I was able to run far. I once completed a 5K in 28 minutes and a 10K in 58 minutes.

In 2019, I had an accident and suffered a fracture in my right humerus, as well as limited movement in my right elbow. My right elbow could only be bent at a 90 degree angle. I felt very sad for months and eventually went into a deep depression.

The pandemic worsened my physical and mental condition. I didn't dare to see a psychiatrist and stayed at home, haunted by depression and anxiety. And for over two years I gained almost 30 kilograms and currently weighs 79 kilograms.

As things started to improve, and my mental state also improved after consulting a psychiatrist regularly, I wanted to reset my body by living a healthy lifestyle.

My current main goal is to reduce my body fat, to be able to run long distances again (at least to be able to run 5K again), and to be physically fit. For now, I'm only doing the Cardio and Abs program without any additional workouts, because if it gets too hard I easily lose motivation.

Thank you so much for reading through this far.

Let's inspire and support each other! :thanku:

Calebear

Guardian from France
Pronouns: He/Him
"Dumbells lover"
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move