• CRAWLING
  • FALLING
  • PUKING
  • CRYING
  • PAIN
NOT ACCEPTABLE:
  • QUITTING

(As of 04APR23) GOAL: U.S. Marine Corps Officer

I'm currently enlisted in the U.S. Navy and working towards being a Marine Corps Officer. I've also just finally been signed off by my doctor to go back to working out after being in a no-go workout status for the last seven months due to a really bad motor vehicle accident that I was heavily rear ended in.

Slow and steady progress for now, but I got a fire in my belly to reach my goal as I have a list of people to prove wrong and it's one of the greatest and rewarding challenges I WILL accomplish when the time comes.

U.S. Navy PFA Status
GOAL:

Push-Ups: 45
Plank: 3:45 min
Run: Between 10:30 - 12:00 min - 1.5 miles*

*Officially currently undecided between running and stationary bike. This will depend on my run time by the time the PFA needs to be done. Stationary bike can be done to pass as a back up if running is not up to par by then.

U.S. Marine PFT Status
GOAL:

Pull-Ups: 11
Plank: 3:45 min
Run: 25:00 min - 3 miles

CURRENT:
Pull-Ups: 0
Plank: Not yet conducted
Run (Treadmill): Not yet conducted

Update:
27APR23 - Physical Therapist restricts overhead exercises and weighted gear. Therefore as of right now my doctor restricted me from conducting an official PFA. Otherwise still able to workout at own pace and do my own mock PFAs.

Last edited:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)