Latest DAREBEE Videos

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
All you need is a pen, a good pair of legs and some hand/eye coordination. This is a really cool exercise to try.

You made this video for those who haven't even considered throwing dumbbells in the air and catching them on the fly :LOL:

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
LOL! @graoumia funnily enough this is even more challenging. The pen spins in the air so the brain has to work extra hard to minimize time lag from the visual information hat's supplied, it then has to model the trajectory and maintain the mind/body connection through precise hand/eye coordination all the while maintaining the body in a perfect sitting stance. Case in point that even I am not infallible in this, watch this first take:
I was filming, by then, two hours solid doing workouts and some other shorts and you can see how fatigue creeping in creates imprecisions in movements. :LOL:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I was filming, by then, two hours solid doing workouts and some other shorts and you can see how fatigue creeping in creates imprecisions in movements. :LOL:
I would have easily managed to throw it off the balcony :LOL:

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
LOL! @Fremen you can see my surprise as I was just so confident in my ability. I didn't feel particularly tired but then, as you can see from my description of what's actually involved in the movement I was and the moment I tried it without putting in extra effort in my concentration it flew off my hand (and totally cracked me up!). The human body is a miracle in its own right. The more we learn about its processes the more so it appears to be. The exercise snacks we've been putting together are really powerful shortcuts to maintaining our fitness both inside and out.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
This is a balance exercise. It needs no warm up. At the same time these are the muscles it targets:

• Glutes
  • Calves
  • Hip flexors
  • Core
  • Hamstrings
  • Lower Back
  • Quads

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Ha ha; thank you @Damer as balance is a huge problem for me - always been a weak point, but I swear it has gotten much worse after the heart surgery (the heart-lung bypass machine).
By doing a little bit of balance every day I have a small gain , not much but as you say every win is a win! That shall be my motto for the next two weeks!

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
And for SAITAMA fans the full workout. Although it is an upper body combat-moves based workout it tasks the whole body to some extent. We can't punch without using our legs and feet. :LOL:

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
This is the latest video in our Explainers series. It unpacks a single power move that helps develop strength in the entire body and shows you how to prepare yourselves to do it, if you cannot right now.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
"Emotional content" in training is a sort of joke right out of Bruce Lee's "Enter The Dragon". Except, of course, it isn't because we have the science now to back up Bruce Lee's philosophical musings on the subject. This video is about that, exactly.