Monday motivation back to ME…

Calm_change

It’s been a while since I’ve been consistent at this. I had a pretty good 6 month stint before my last baby…hes’s 3 now. Well, here we go again. I’m hoping a looming end of summer wedding invite is enough to create a drive to keep it up. I’ve needed something to snap me out of this want to move but lack of gas in the tank to do so. I’m a procrastinator so it helps that this creates a feeling of urgency. I’m starting with the 60 day bootcamp. It’s been some time so one round is probably enough to have me hurting tomorrow. I’m going to continue day 1 daily until I can make it through the whole thing, then move on.

DAY 1 196lb

Calm_change

I’m two days behind on posting. So, I’ve done Day 1 of Fighter’s Codex for the last three days counting today. I’ve completed this program before years ago but I remember enjoying it. Way better than burpees! I’m moving on to Day 2 tomorrow.

DAY 9, 10, 11:pose:

Calm_change

Im behind, again! Did Day 2 of Fighter’s Codex these last three days. I’m realizing I prefer doing all sets of one exercise and moving to the next rather than a circuit. It’s like Groundhog Day or something, neverending sets…ugh

DAY 12, 13, 14

Calm_change

Sunday
100 punches
100 overhead punches
100 crossbody punches

Today was Day 7 of Fighter’s Codex. This was the longest workout yet. It took me all day to get it done. I squeezed it in whenever I could. My legs are going to feel it tomorrow.

DAY 21 & 22 191lb

Calm_change

Tuesday

200 punches
200 overhead punches
200 crossbody punches

Wednesday

100 punches
100 overhead punches
100 crossbody punches
100 squats

Thursday

100 punches
100 overhead punches
100 crossbody punches
100 squats

Friday

200 punches
200 overhead punches
200 crossbody punches
100 squats

I’m not good at this daily check in:giveup:

DAY 23-26

Calm_change

Thank you, it’s going well so far! I’ll be all punched out by the end of this vacay. My intention is just to be consistent
in being active everyday. Punches, squats, etc are an easy way for me to squeeze in activity during vacation. Better than nothing:eyes:

Saturday

200 punches
200 overhead punches
200 crossbody punches

Sunday

100 punches
100 overhead punches
100 crossbody punches

Monday

100 punches
100 overhead punches
100 crossbody punches