new here

thismamita

Hello all, I'm new and I was wondering where I should begin. There are just so many different things and honestly its a little overwhelming. I want to use this daily but not burn myself out. preferably in the morning before I leave for the day. I'm waaay over weight because I overate due to stress, so i'm far from my goal (healthy) weight. Can someone please guide me to a nice little guide or set of sheets I should follow. I know how to eat, I just decided not to for a period of 5 months and put on way more weight I thought was possible in that period. But i'm in a better situation and mental status to get myself back in shape, but I want to include some exercise to go along with my journey..

Sorry for the vent, but if you are still reading. Please help.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
A Darebee guide: How To Start With Exercise If You’re Overweight
A good start are: Foundation Light or Foundation, they are Darebee's two basic programs and a good way to start getting used to the Darebee way of training.
It is better to choose a 30 day program because it is already a good, well structured and progressive workout, you don't have to think about anything but just follow the program.
You can even not train every day, it will just take you a little longer to finish the program, many do it and there is nothing wrong with it.
And welcome :)