PT Pyramid rest?

Solution
@broli The EC part of each workout is called up separately when the page is pulled together. We missed this one and what came through was not what was intended so thank you so much for drawing attention to it. We have fixed it now and there is no rest on this workout. Although that, is relative, during testing we saw that the Jumping Jacks phase actually helped people recover. :)

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
Good questions. I think the Darebee team anticipated that people doing the PT Pyramid were GOING to rest as needed due to muscle fatigue. The advice is usually to rest about 10 seconds or so. That would likely be "normal" resting. For those who don't need rest due to muscle fatigue, they can take a 30 second break before the descent.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@broli The EC part of each workout is called up separately when the page is pulled together. We missed this one and what came through was not what was intended so thank you so much for drawing attention to it. We have fixed it now and there is no rest on this workout. Although that, is relative, during testing we saw that the Jumping Jacks phase actually helped people recover. :)

Solution

broli

Ninja Posts: 126
@Damer Let's say that you are doing pull-ups for the step 6, you can do only 5 so you start descending.
You completed step 5 and you have to do the 4 right? Or since you were doing the 6 you have to do the 5?

And do you start over with the pull-ups or the failed reps (step 6) count?

broli

Ninja Posts: 126
Currently I don't have much pull-up power so as expected I got muscle failure when doing them.
Especially If I do some and I get muscle failure, after I can get a small number of reps even with 2 minute of pure rest.

I did the WO with EC, the closer thing to rest here, and as expected I couldn't complete the requested reps for the step, when descending.
Without EC I would have to do pull-ups immediately after failing them so in that moment I can do like 0 reps.

Since there is no rest I moved to the push-ups, instead of taking some and complete the requested reps.
What should I do in this case?

Took me a few steps to finally manage the pull-up reps (when descending).