the TIME is now!

tjejstreck

Huntress from Stockholm
Hiyaa!
I am super excited and motivated to get started (all over) again after too many few years of injuries and mental health issues. Long story short is that I stopped with health habits and adrenaline with destructive ones.

My long-term goals are (mentally and physically):
* Win my mindset & willpower back
* Never EVER again quit/("give up") on myself
* Gain confidence and challenge myself

My short-term goals (in the long run):
* Practice/Workout every day, even if it's just something easy
* Fight my mental demons (everytime they spook me up) with - movement - walk, dance, run or just anything that numbs myself to nothingness
* Have fun
* Laugh - laugh a lot

Instagram: tjejstreck

tjejstreck

Huntress from Stockholm
Day 1: 11 june 2023 - Sunday

The decision for change has been flowing around in my mind for a few months (or whatever years without motivation) so I am glad to push the change for real now.

I asked around and was super excited to find my way here. This is what I need to keep going. Bless you DareBee, and ¿DareBees?!

I have not set a routine as for how I will make it but I think that this way is my way forward since I otherwise get stuck in the to do-list more that what I do-list.

Did some of the daily challenges for today and a few more of them before a 10k (1h) walk.

Mood of the day
Excited, Happy, Motivated, Fearless and Fierce 🥳💥👑

tjejstreck

Huntress from Stockholm
Day 8: 15 june 2023 - Monday

So, it's been quite dramatic. On tuesday (Day 3) my friend's son graduated and I did drink alcohol which I am suppose to skip. Nevertheless, I really understand why I am doing this challenge for myself now. Because, not only did I, that has never competed nor practiced any martial art, challenge a 19-year that has been practicing Muaythai half his life.. 5 rounds that went DOWN *eheh* for me that is. Story on my insta @tjejstreck

It took me all of yesterday to recover from sore muscles and all of that this and that... Anyhow, I also started a playlist on soundcloud were I will put a new track for everyday that I keep it up <3

Mood of the day
Challenging head, thoughtful, trying to see the whole picture...