Thriving on the homestead

Aesha03

Druid from South Dakota
Pronouns: Borg
Hello everyone, I'm Aesha. Returning after a successful stint here several years ago, life has thrown me some unexpected curves, especially since the onset of COVID. I've been through a series of stressful events, gained 80 pounds, and moved twice. Now, I've finally settled into our forever home as my husband has retired from the military.

Our retirement adventure revolves around building a small 10-acre homestead, homeschooling both of my kids, and juggling a fulfilling part-time role at the YMCA. So... I've decided it's time to refocus on my health. Today marks the third day into the baseline program, so I'm starting this to keep myself accountable. I doubt I'll post daily, but I'm going to try.

Happy new year! 🎊

Aesha03

Druid from South Dakota
Pronouns: Borg
Hey everyone,

Got my exercise in today— day 4 of being consistent.

Dinner hit the spot—ham and baked sweet potato. I've been craving sweet potato lately for some reason.

Also, we had a minor chicken emergency. I ended up having to bring one of our hens in the house to give her a bath and trim some feathers up. I'm going to keep an eye on her for a couple days to see if she'll make it.