Toolbar Shortcuts

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."

In the Preview didn't work with this, but I am so grateful for the WORKOUT code to have it's CHALLENGE equivalent! Thank you!

E: It didn't work with this one. Or maybe my Internet is screwing over?

The preview is not working in your post, but it does take me there if I click it at least.

Oh, I think it is because you have an 's' on the end and the challenge does not. Let me try.

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
@neilarey @Sólveig @MadamMeow there is an issue with how the files are named re: that challenge.

The graphic is burpee-challenge.jpg - no S
( burpee-challenge-intro.jpg - again with no S for the preview graphic)
But the page that displays it is burpees-challenge.html - with an S

The BB code requires the filename of the graphic and the filename of the HTML page to be identical (before the filetype extension) and they are not in this case.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
@neilarey @Sólveig @MadamMeow there is an issue with how the files are named re: that challenge.

The graphic is burpee-challenge.jpg - no S
( burpee-challenge-intro.jpg - again with no S for the preview graphic)
But the page that displays it is burpees-challenge.html - with an S

The BB code requires the filename of the graphic and the filename of the HTML page to be identical (before the filetype extension) and they are not in this case.
Good catch 👍