RangerX

Boxer male from Kansas
Posts: 89

Under the program sections, what is the most posterior chain focused program

There's a lot to choose from and I'm just wondering which one is the most focused on the entire posterior chain
 
We don't have a program dedicated to the full posterior chain yet. The closest is Back and Core. If you'd like to cover glutes and hamstrings more, you can add a workout from the Glute collection two or three times a week. I hope this helps! :thankyou:
 
We don't have a program dedicated to the full posterior chain yet. The closest is Back and Core. If you'd like to cover glutes and hamstrings more, you can add a workout from the Glute collection two or three times a week. I hope this helps! :thankyou:
Hey, I'm actually doing your posture collection right now which I think has a good pretty good balance, but I was trying to find a program to do after I've finished the 12-week program. I've written off of the workouts available in your posture program because it seems to get all the right areas I'm open to suggestions though what I should follow up with. I just need to correct my posture first because you can't build a house on an unstable foundation