Where do I go from here??

SevenDeadlyExes

Pronouns: She/They
So I'm just coming into the final week or so of Fighters Codex and I'm thinking about what to do next month - I had planned to drop down to a level 2 program because this one has been super hard - but flicking through it seems like level 2 might be too easy and looking at other level 3 programs they don't look that hard compared to a lot of the workouts I've been doing this month

Is Fighters Codex just hellish??

My options for next month are;

Lvl 2: Foundation or Zero Hero
Lvl 3: Fireheart or Pathfinder (is Pathfinder+ harder or is it same challenge but with dumbbells?)

I don't want to overtrain and burnout - but if it's too easy I might lose interest - the challenge keeps me going

What do you think??

Solution
Yes :)
Lvl 3: Fireheart or Pathfinder (is Pathfinder+ harder or is it same challenge but with dumbbells?)
Same but with dumbbells :)

In my opinion you can choose the program that inspires you the most, regardless of the level of difficulty and adapt it to your needs, just lower or raise the repetitions or do replacement exercises, do more or fewer sets, reduce or increase the rest, in short it's easy to lift or lower the difficulty depending on what you want to do ;)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Yes :)
Same but with dumbbells :)

In my opinion you can choose the program that inspires you the most, regardless of the level of difficulty and adapt it to your needs, just lower or raise the repetitions or do replacement exercises, do more or fewer sets, reduce or increase the rest, in short it's easy to lift or lower the difficulty depending on what you want to do ;)

Solution

Shaarawi

Hunter from Alexandria, Egypt
Always ask yourself that question, "What I am doing is the right path to my goal or not", so that means do not think of getting the results in short or long term as it depends on your body, if the answer is yes, then stop thinking and continue and then raise the level slowly , make it habit.

Making habit is the key to achieve

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@SevenDeadlyExes I love the fact you tackled it. Of all the workouts and programs we have in place combat-based ones are always the most challenging. Our guide here explains why. Anything that engages us at more than one level is energetically harder by definition and, at the same time, more beneficial for us. It is always the effort that changes us not what we do. So, to add to @Fremen's excellent response I'd say go for something that grabs your attention, engages you and challenges you in equal measure. I hope this helps.