Onwards and, well, onwards!

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
Fatigue!
My parent's also had a week or so of fatigue with no other symptoms a while back, so it's probably just some virus going around.
I thought I was taking it easy, but apparently not easy enough, so my digestive system also became very upset (it seems to be the first thing that goes when you exhaust yourself).
I'm beginning to feel al little better again though =)
That might be because I am finally resting even more xD

May 28
Walking

May 29
Walking

May 30
Walking

Hey at least I spent a decent amount of time outside ^^

Maegaranthelas

Hehe, funny you should say that @graoumia , I may have fallen down the stairs yesterday :amused:
I am okay, I managed to catch myself, just have a lot of pain from my muscles being upset and my shoulders not being quite where they ought to be.
Which is of course throwing off all the muscles down my arms and back and into my neck and jaw.
Can't pull or push with my left arm for now, will have to wait until my physio has the time to sort it all out again :muahaha:
So yeah, May 31, June 1, June 2: Walking (I agree @CODawn :lovely: )
June 3... falling down the stairs and doing some squats :p
June 4: Walking. I was meant to help someone move house but I was only capable of moral support and fixing the vacuum cleaner xD

Maegaranthelas

Thank you :sendlove: @graoumia and @MadamMeow
I just realised that most people would not call my current state 'okay', but honestly I am thrilled my shoulders held me at all. They have always been one of my loosest and least stable joint, (as in, if I relax the muscles you can pull my arm out of the socket) but I think all the upper body work I did with Darebee this year has really saved me from worse.

So I really do consider myself okay, comparatively speaking. Except for some movements, my pain is in the normal range. The unpleasant side of normal for sure, but it's manageable. And my partner has been keeping me supplied in cuddles and food, so all things considered, I am okay :chuckle:

And many thanks to Darebee :heart:

Maegaranthelas

June 5-7
Walking
June 8
Epic Legs day 1
June 9
Walking
Epic Legs
day 2 and 4

I am beginning to have a little more energy, which is nice and long-awaited ^^
Took a long walk on the 7th which wiped me out, and so didn't walk on Saturday to rest up for a little fair yesterday :)

Maegaranthelas

June 12
Walking to the physio and back. That was a very necessary appointment!
I had done a bunch of sewing beforehand, and was absolutely exhausted afterwards so just rested for the rest of the day, made some nice dinner, and then rested some more ^^
Watched The Devil Wears Prada for the first time!

Maegaranthelas

Hullo, friends!
I was on holiday with very little internet connection, so I figured I should focus on the holiday bit instead of stressing about updating my log :imp:

I didn't write down what I did each day though, so I will just have to summarise:
June 13-23
Walking on most days, squats and mobility work on the days with little walking.
I also moved a bunch of short oak beams (1,5-2m) into a shed by squatting one side up and squatting it back down on the other side.
Basically a tyre flip but gently :p
That was hard work but also fun, I even taught my mum how to do it with good form!

June 24
Walking to the farm shop and back
Ab Pyramid
Squats
I think we ended up with 43 of those during the stream.

June 25
Walking about 2 hours, I woke up early (for me) and decided to take a nice long walk before it got too hot. Still passed 25C before I got home :')
Ab Pyramid in the morning and evening.

It's going to be very hot for a few more days, so I am not committing to any kind of workout programmes yet, I just want to survive the heat relatively intact.

While on my walk today I picked a whole lot of nettle seeds.
However I had forgotten to bring any gloves, and my fingers are only now starting to feel kinda normal again. nettles are weird! But tasty!

Maegaranthelas

I did @graoumia , lots of reading and eating croissants in among the work. And on the 1,5 days I was too tired to read or do much, I just played a game on my laptop until I felt better ^^ It was lovely!

June 26
Ab Pyramid
Foam rolling and mobility

Not much outsiding, I was tired and it was 30C. I did make some progress on sewing stuff, until I needed to iron fabric, that got put off to night-time
:amused:

Maegaranthelas

June 27
Ab Pyramid
Gardening
which was in fact a whole lot of squatting. Trying to wash the lice and ants off of my little lemon tree :')

More sewing! In fact I kinda went into hyper focus on a project. Still not sure if it's going to fit properly, but I am learning a lot!

And blessed be the sky, a cool change has come. So it's finally not going to hit 30C, only 22C today :hoppy:

Maegaranthelas

June 28
Ab Pyramid

June 29
Walking about 2 hours in total

June 30
Walking spent about 7 hours in a massive zoo, I am still recovering!

July 1
Walking only about an hour in total, but it was a challenge xD

So yes, Zoo time! Went with five lovely people, three couples in all. We were all super cute together and squeeing in delight at the cute animals.
To our delighted surprise, they had a capybara! Last year we went looking for them only to find out they had just been moved to a different zoo, so we weren't expecting any.

This zoo has basically created different biomes to house the various animals in, so there's an absolutely ginormous aquarium, but also a section that's tropical rainforest, a mangrove area, and a desert. A butterfly tried to land on my face. One of my friends bought me capybara earrings as a gift. I had a glorious day :lovely:

Maegaranthelas

It certainly was a challenge @graoumia , but I am still enjoying how fun that day was!

I've not been keeping up with my log because it hasn't been very spectacular xD

July 2
Ab Pyramid

July 3
Ab Pyramid
Walking
though not very long =)

July 4
Squats and some stretching

July 5
Ab Pyramid and stress sewing. Which didn't go very well because my fabric decided not to play nice. Very cheap old polyester, so rude.

July 6
Sewing under even more stress because I had a party to go to in the evening xD
Walking

July 7
Ab Pyramid
Stretching

July 8
Cycling Whoah, that doesn't happen very often :p
loads of chores
Squats

July 9
Today I decided to restart the Epic Legs Challenge. Day 1, done!

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday GIF by yobegrafika

Maegaranthelas

Thank you, you lovelies :lovely:

I had a delightfully quiet birthday, went out for lunch with my mum and had dinner and more cake with my parents later.
I spent the rest of the day finishing some sewing projects, which also felt good!

I plan to have a party some time later in the year, my closest people didn't really have time around now so I figured I would just relax and do the stressful social stuff later :amused:

July 10
First Thing Push-ups day 1. A gift to myself, I would love to be able to do 10 full push-ups by my next birthday. That's a pretty high goal compared to where I am now, but let's try!
Walking about 45 minutes total
Epic Legs day 2

July 11
First Thing Push-ups day 2
Epic Legs day 3
Walking about 20 minutes
10 bonus squats because it was a stream night

July 12
First Thing Push-ups day 3
Epic Legs day 4

I am beginning to feel somewhat capable of working out again at times.
I just need to time it well, because I seem to just hit a fatigue wall at some point and then going to bed is my only option, regardless of how much I would like to exercise :')

I also really want to start Age of Pandora again, specifically so I can get to the bits with the fishing and hunting.
I think having the little challenges to pick from will give my brain some dopamine rewards to make me want to prioritise exercising more again :plot:

sooooo Age of Pandora day 1, completed. Honestly, it went better than I had expected =D

Last edited:

Maegaranthelas

I may have snuck in a bit more after posting and then thoroughly collapsed into my bed xD
Age of Pandora day 2 and 3. My ankles and calves are upset at this much jumping, I don't usually jump at all. But still it went better than I anticipated!

July 12
First Thing Push-ups day 4
Epic Legs day 5
Age of Pandora day 4, 5 and 6. March-stepped my way across the map to do all three jobs =D

So yeah, I was right. Pandora is massively motivating to my nerd brain. All of the dopamine :wiggle:

I want to do more but I really shouldn't xD time to get back into normal clothes and go do something else. For the sake of my poor body :p

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Ha ha ha, welcome to Pandora, amnesic buddy! ;)
(as soon as you visit your first agora, indeed, do side quests and side fights in the different pits, to grab scraps.) little spoiler but I think a warning is a good thing here:
Chapter 40 needs 10,000 scraps. Yup.
So far I have done side trips and added the missions or fights to my daily exercise as a kind of "totals" exercise, right now I just spent two days on one chapter to get more scraps, and something tells me I am gonna need to do that again before what I mentioned in the spoiler.

Anyhow, have fun! I really enjoy this program.

Maegaranthelas

I could not resist the urge...
Age of Pandora:
Travelled to Agora Equos, City Ruins, Bunker 7, Agora Equos, and Agora Canis to do some jobs:
400 knee-to-elbows (for a measly 80 scraps)
1000 High Knees (500 scraps)
400 Squat + chops (620 scraps).

that puts me at 1580 scraps already, already close to getting the fishing rod :p

Maegaranthelas

Thank you @CODawn :lovely:
July 14
First Thing Push-ups day 5
Epic Legs day 6
Age of Pandora travelled to the unnamed forest and back to the agoras: 60 march steps, 300 double side kicks, 400 archers.
Got the fishing rod!
Walking
1,5-2 hours, didn't check the clock beforehand :p

gonna take it easier on Pandora today (I think, who knows where my whims take me)

Maegaranthelas

July 15
First Thing Push-ups day 6
Epic Legs day 7
Age of Pandora travelled to the Last Garden to do 500 butt-kicks (ouch my calves) and then some fishing!
Kelp (lunges, 35sc), brish (plank, 15sc), arwag (flutter kicks, 15sc), shell'k (diver push-ups, 5sc), crabra (plank jump-ins, 15sc)
Then onward to the hunter's forest to prepare for some jobs there =D

Maegaranthelas

July 16
First Thing Push-ups day 7
Epic Legs day 8
Age of Pandora travelled to the Hunter's Forest to do 1000 speed-bag punches and 300 squat-uppercut combos
Cycling 10 minutes

I had to go do a thing that wasn't super fun but took a lot of energy, so it kinda felt like I was robbed of my day.
Ah well, got some nice Pandora in anyway ^^
Also if I still feel annoyed about it tomorrow I will have another protein shake to make sure I'm not just grumpy because I am moving more than I am eating xD