F*ck your demons - Journal

Scatty

Bard from Germany
"There is nothing to fear except the power you give to your own demons. - Sally Gardner"
Here I am - once again.

So I have a kinda difficulte relatenship with working out. It is quite toxic because over the time I started, quit, started over, quit again and so on.
Most of you will know the struggle.

On top of that I really like to eat. I am also a stress eater, so it´s not an easy feat to eat healthy and controlled.

It was easier when I had a sense of accountability and I remembered this place as a warm and encouraging place with a lot of friendly people.

For the time beeing I made a jar of all the different work outs i like and everyday I randomly do one. Additionaly I go to the gym and started swimming again.
I know, it sounds like it is a lot and it sure is, but I know that I can do it.

I hope I can beat my demons this time - I am sick of them.

See you soon!

Versa

Here I am - once again.

So I have a kinda difficulte relatenship with working out. It is quite toxic because over the time I started, quit, started over, quit again and so on.
Most of you will know the struggle.

On top of that I really like to eat. I am also a stress eater, so it´s not an easy feat to eat healthy and controlled.

It was easier when I had a sense of accountability and I remembered this place as a warm and encouraging place with a lot of friendly people.

For the time beeing I made a jar of all the different work outs i like and everyday I randomly do one. Additionaly I go to the gym and started swimming again.
I know, it sounds like it is a lot and it sure is, but I know that I can do it.

I hope I can beat my demons this time - I am sick of them.

See you soon!
What has helped for me is to have a set routine. Run three days per week, workout 2/3 days per week and get up early enough in the morning to do the exercise before I have to do other things. This way every morning when I rise I know I have to do the thing. After a few weeks of making yourself do the thing, you start to get up expecting to do the thing and it is easier to beat the demons that way.
Good luck, I’ll check back looking for your positive reports!

Scatty

Bard from Germany
"There is nothing to fear except the power you give to your own demons. - Sally Gardner"
@Anek Thank You!:ss:

@Versa Thanks for your suggestion, I try to make a daily routine and hope to go by it.:u:

30/07/2024

Soooooo, I went to the gym and did an arm day. I already know that tomorrow will be a hell of a day.
There were a lot of people and I felt kinda weird?
I am just not confident to train in the free weight area. There were so many buff guys and I just felt not good enough to go there.
Hope it will get better over time.

My Darebee WorkOut
Bellatrix Level 1
Core Strength Day 1 Level 1

My meals were good. I had a salad with watermelon, feta, tomato, cucumber and oranges and some chicken terijaky. I splitted the portion and ate one half for lunch and the other half for dinner. Just perfect for a hot day like today.

Tomorrow I will go for a swim in the morning. The beach is just 10 minutes away and i am excited.

Love you all.

See you soon!

Scatty

Bard from Germany
@MadamMeow Thank you!:ss:

@Fremen Thanks a lot!:ss:

@aku-chan Hello!:ss:

31.07.2024 - Day 2
 Today was a very hot day and it felt quite awfull to just exist. As I stated yesterday I went for a swim.
It was nice, despite the cold water temperatur and my sore muscles thanked me.
I wanted to go to the gym in the evening, but there were quite a few negativ things that happend todays, so I wasn't in the right mental space to work out.
Tomorrow is a New day. It will get better.

Love you all.:love:

See you soon!

Scatty

Bard from Germany
@GentleOx Thank you! I try my best every day. :ss:

@kalin Thank you!:ss:

01.08.2024 - Day 3
Today was a very good day. I did a lot of paperwork, checked a few things for my upcoming trip and cleaned my flat.
I actually went to the gym and oh Boy, I will feel those leg excercises for the next couple days!

My darbee workout:
Hollow Hold Level 1
Foundation Day 1 Level 1

I didn't ate that much today. I had an Udon bowl for Lunch and a whole pint of icecream for dinner. But I am still in my deficit. Magic:tude:

See you soon.

Scatty

Bard from Germany
Thank you all for liking my posts!:thanks:

This post will be for the last couple days, because I forgot to post.:blackout:

02.08. - 04.08.2024 - Day 4/5/6
The day before yesterday I had another arm day at the gym because my legs were still sore and I didn`t want to destroy them.
I also did the I am enough Level 1.
Yesterday I did a little cardio (?) without an additional workout. I think inclined walking is quite nice and I don`t feel that drained afterwards.
I am also very grateful for my roommate, because he took me the last days to the gym.
Now we have a kinda set time were we go together and that helps a lot.
Today will be a leg day and I am already excited for that.

My darbee workout:
Winx Level 1
back&core Day 1

My meals were all very calorie-dense and filling. I have to work on my water intake, still drinking like a cactus.

See you soon.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
No photo description available.

This floofy boy will let you boop him if you drink more water.