Onwards and, well, onwards!

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
Thank you @Syrius @MadamMeow @PetiteSheWolf @colin @Fremen @graoumia @Anek and @HellYeah :sendlove:
It feels so good to finally have badge progress again

September 19
10 push-ups, 10 squats
1000 Squats day 19
Neck Mobility
Walking
about an hour
AoP Fished for the Wiper (400 side-to-side chops: 35 scraps), Toofer (20x squat + sit-up: 15 scraps), and Ignis (100 jumping jacks: 15 scraps)
Also hunted the Cocrach (200 side kicks: 15 scraps)

Only 5 more critters on my list, but of course they are the most difficult ones, so I probably won't get them all tomorrow xD

Also, I started a sewing project which turned into an embroidery project and now it's past 2 am...
My friend says the crafting ghosts caught me :p

Maegaranthelas

September 20
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
Walking
about an hour

Today went very different than expected, but I had a lot of fun and am very tired. Just the minimal squats and push-ups xD
And yeah I finished the embroidery in the morning... well, I started in the morning and kept going without food until after lunchtime :chuckle:
Oh hyperfocus :')

Maegaranthelas

September 21
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Squats
day 20 and 21
AoP hunted for the Wormonger (40 burpees with jump: 35 scraps), the Ratsan (60 push-ups: 35 scraps), and the Fraggur (5 min planks: 15 scraps)

Pretty tired today so I spent a lot of time reading and resting =)
My ankles and wrists are on the verge of collapse all the time, so I probably need to take it easy.

Only two mystery rewards left in Age of Pandora, but of course they are the most intimidating ones so we'll see how that goes xD

Maegaranthelas

September 22
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility

Feeling pretty sickly today, seems like my parents had a different September Snottiness than the one my partner and I had picked up.
So now I have a second round. Joy xD

The weird thing is how high my heart rate is today. 90-100 while just sitting and chilling!
Last week I had a resting heart rate of 62 and was thrilled by how 'healthy person' that was xD]

Not gonna worry too much about it though, we'll see what tomorrow brings ^^

Maegaranthelas

Well this round of viral fun was a bit more intense than the last one :bored:

Still got some gunk in my lungs so there's still some coughing and fatigue, but I am definitely much recovered.

I kept up with my daily 10 squats & 10 push-ups, just not as deep as I do them when I am healthy.
I also did Neck Mobility every day.
I'm glad I can still do those on my very bad days now =D

I did also do some more squats!
AoP hunted the Chickensa (100 Squat+backfist: 15 scraps)
1000 Squats day 24 and 25

Hopefully I'll have some more energy to do regular exercise!

Maegaranthelas

October 2
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Squats
day 28

October 3
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Squats
day 29
Walking 3 hours

October 4
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Squats
day 30 :completed:
Walking 30 minutes

My brain is being a bit of a bully lately, but I am getting a lot of stuff done.
Maybe I'm doing too much and my tired brain isn't nice to me?
In any case, I'll be okay, it's not too bad and if I get to down I just play a game for a bit, it's not failed me so far ^^

Yay 1000 squats =D
I am not good at wall sits or squat holds. I don't think my body is activating all the right muscles, and it just feels really awkward xD
don't think I improved at them at all during the challenge, so my body is probably just parking my joints and not engaging in the right way.
Ah well, I can't be good at everything!

Edit:
Ooooh a 1000 calf raises challenge! I just did day 1, may try to catch up on that tomorrow ^^

Last edited:

Maegaranthelas

Thank you @MadamMeow @Syrius :sendlove:

October 6
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 3 and 5

So... I struggled to sleep last night due to a weird buzzing noise.
Yeah turns out my central heating is broken. And no they couldn't fix it, parts will have to be ordered and then they can see if anything else is wrong with it.
Now this unit is 18 years old, and due to be replaced by a heat pump, but I have no idea if they'll be able to figure out the replacement in a decent timeframe.

In any case, my next few days here will have no hot water or central heating. Sure am glad it's not full winter weather xD

Also I am learning that I deal with stress by crafting. This is okay, I just need to make sure I take care of myself as well, and not forego sustenance for progress' sake.

Maegaranthelas

They've given up on the heat pump idea for now and I will just get a shiny modern gas-powered heating system!
Which is kinda good because they couldn't figure out a place for the heat pump that wasn't next to my bedroom window :')
But they are hoping to get the new one in and running tomorrow, so if all goes well I can have a nice hot shower tomorrow night.
And do my dishes, which I am looking forward to less but it's still a win xD

October 7
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 7

Maegaranthelas

October 8
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 8
Walking 25 minutes
30 Days of Cardio Light day 3

I have a new heater! I am exhausted from all the noise during the many many hours of installation, but I have hot water and central heating again, yay!

Maegaranthelas

October 9
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 10 (I did it without looking at the programme and did the wrong one)

I was so tired I forgot to update! Managed to wash my hair, get a lot of sewing done, bake an apple cake, and do a load of packing.

I really hope the replacement of windows and doors will also be done soon. Apparently the necessary components are indefinitely delayed.
I suspect all the war and climate-induced flooding is making our 'just in time' system grind to a halt in some areas.
It's just giving me some anxiety that I have no idea when all the renovations (that I didn't even ask for) will be done.
Of course, while I have to deal with an annoyance, my heart goes out to all the people in the affected areas.
I am having the first-worldiest of problems :')

Maegaranthelas

October 12
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 12 (back on track, yay!)
walking probably 2 hours total.
Was a festival, setting up the bands merch booth and being merch-person during the show. walked around the fest as well.
Generally just many many hours of being on my feet. Too much standing xD
super tired, early night for me

Maegaranthelas

October 18
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 19
30 Days of Cardio Light day 11
Touch Your Toes in 30 Days day 3

Managed to do a lot of stuff today, but because it wasn't "on the list" my brain keeps telling me it doesn't count.
Shush brain, I read an entire book! That was even on my list for this month!

Maegaranthelas

October 20
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 20
30 Days of Cardio Light day 12
Touch Your Toes in 30 Days day 4
Walking to the farm shop for milk, eggs, and potatoes! Like a good little hobbit :chuckle:

And I fully agree @Laura Rainbow Dragon , my brain just gets this way sometimes. Silly wet fleshy computers.
I did loads of things that weren't on THE LIST today, but that were really good to do anyway!
Unexpected part of them: decorating a hat for someone who I happened to be standing near when he said "hmm, I don't actually like the hat I bought"
We're working out quite what the final shape will be, but it already looks so much better =D

Maegaranthelas

October 22
10 push-ups, 10 squats
Neck Mobility
1000 Calf Raises
day 22
30 Days of Cardio Light day 14
Touch Your Toes in 30 Days day 6

gonna have some stressful weeks coming up in a bit and I was a little overwhelmed
So my partner ordered pizzas and we spent the entire evening gaming together :sendlove:

Back