కసరత్తు (Workout) Log

Ayyagaru

from India
Heya bees! Its been some time since I worked out and so long since I had posted in the community (used to post when it was The Hive). But good to be back! Creating this thread to follow the advice that boss @Damer has given in one of the threads -

"Whatever program or workouts you do what I will strongly advice you to do is keep track of everything, including how you feel either by starting a thread here (which might be useful on days when you can do with some moral support from other members of The Hive) or as a diary on your own."

Day 1 | 08 Jul
- Hard Reset Strength - Day 1 (Level 1) :v:

Grateful as ever to @neilarey and @Damer!

:pose:

Ayyagaru

from India
Right, a gap that wasnt anticipated. Had to travel back home for some personal emergency. But luckily didnt give up on my workout schedule entirely either. Currently, this is where I'm at -

Day 17 | 24 Jul
- Hard Reset Strength - Day 10 (Level 1) :v:
- Code of Abs - Day 12 (Level 1) :v:

Planning to get back to my daily schedule now that I'm back to my place.

Ayyagaru

from India
Back to the favourite part of the program - weights and upper body! But somehow the dumbells (5 kg) I regularly use feel lighter after using those at gym near my home. Used both 5 kg and 7.5 kg during the time I was at home. Not sure of the reason for this.

Day 21 | 28 Jul
- Hard Reset Strength - Day 13 (Level 1) :v:
- Code of Abs - Day 15 (Level 1) :v:

Day 22 | 29 Jul
- Hard Reset Strength - Day 14 (Level 1) :v:
- Code of Abs - Day 16 (Level 1) :v:

:star:

Ayyagaru

from India
Not being able to post frequently but have been just about managing to continue the workouts. Current status -

Day 28 | 04 Aug
- Hard Reset Strength - Day 17 (Level 1) :v:
- Code of Abs - Day 19 (Level 1) :v:

Start of new week - hoping to get back into the rhythm!

:panic: