3rd time is the charm

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
Pronouns: He/Him
This is the third time that I am starting a thread here.

Sadly I am a person of very high self doubt and my mind keeps winning the fight of "Why do you even bother". I also tend to overthink things and stumble over my own thoughts.

In fact it is so bad that I have rewritten this intro a few times and even closed the browser window.

But you know what. Third time is the charm so here it goes:

I am currently weighing roughly 115 KGs and am as flexible as a metal rod. Stamina is out of the window as well.

My plan is train for a obstacle course that is in May next year.

So my focus this year is weight loss, flexibility and general fitness without even thinking about running. That will happen next year.

So for now I finished the 3rd day of 30 days light cardio and Arms of Steel chair edition.

In the week I am doing intermittent fasting on a low calorie diet, So I should be able to each around 100 - 105 KGs by the end of the year, if not even more as my diet was appalling.

My biggest issue is sticking to all my goals... but I am planning to take it slow.

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
Thank you all for the messages. It feels nice to be back in this community.

So I finished day 4 of 30 days light cardio and Arms of Steel chair edition and I have to say the light cardio actually tired me out nicely.

At the moment it is 16h00 over there and I do work late shift.... but I will try to complete the October calf challenge as well and catch up the last 2 days.

My mood has drastically improved since I started as well.

The next thing I need to do is find a good stretch program.

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
Today was day 5 of my 2 programs.

Still in a good mood and the exercises did go a bit easier.

Issue is I am still craving sugary things high in carbs so did have something that wasnt on my plan.

I will NOT call it a cheat snack as that will demotivate me as per usual as this time I want to go in as casual as possible.

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday!

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

Back