Daily butt-ups, 30 DoY to D22, monthly challenge to D7.
My left wrist decided to flare up quite strongly - I think due to last Thursday's hormonotherapy injection, so the yoga postures leading to wrist pressure, ugh.... But I did it. And added some of the wrist stretching exercises.
Yesterday's night was severely short due to hooligans ; though the PSG / Munchen soccer match was in Munchen, the "fans" gathered outside near the stadium, which is near to my home. When I came back from choir rehearsal, they were already in mass, I had to go through some groups, and one of the restaurants on the main stgreet was already busy taking their tables inside and closing due to being harassed by some of the people, the waitresses were in tears, I can tell you. We had noise, detonations, screams, and a few police gallups to after midnight. Sigh. i'm afraid the same is gonna happen on May 30th, after the final, PSG / Arsenal. So, tired, and very annoyed.

2 years and 32 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Daily butt ups, D23 and D24, challenge D8 and D9.

I did the Paris Fair ("foire de Paris") with my Friend A, the one from the Iceland trip ; really fun. It has , logically, things done in France, also a lot about house contruction / house amenagment / new cars, good food (Hey, it's France!)
ratatouille GIF


, but also a very original part, celebrating recent inventions to make daily life easier- the "concours Lépine" . I discovered a small, hand-held machine / gadget / gizmo that allows to get a metalic plate very cold (zero to 5 celsius) so that it can be used for cryotherapy for a few minutes, then re-used after. The left wrist's much better thanks to it. If it continues to work good, I may do a longer and more consistent review on this thingy!

2 years and 34 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Thank you @LiteraryMatcha ! It is a real help, for both mental and body health.

Butt ups, monthly challenge to D16, and finished this rerun of 30 days of Yoga! Keeping the next one for next month, so in between I will do workouts or yoga workouts (downdog app). So far, this morning 8 mins downdog yoga.

Parents should be coming back to Paris Monday or Tuesday ; and hoping Tuesday I got enough energy to go to the office, we have a department potluck and it would be nice to socialize with everyone. Anyhow, oooof, the work that was driving me insane is done and sent!

2 years and 41 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Quick self-directed stretch yesterday, plus butt ups and the monthly challenge since it was going-to-the-office day. The day was quite something - spoke with a lot of coworkers, had coffee with a sweet secretary who also had breast cancer 10 years ago so she has good tips and is encouraging, potluck lunch with all the department so more talking (and some very nice food, including vietnamese sticky rice which I loved!), department seminary, and then back home but with a subway detour so that I could buy morning tea. I can tell you, I was drained yesterday evening!
This morning big work meeting but via internet, presentation of our topic went well with no additional question so I am a happy camper.

Butt ups, monthly challenge D20 this morning, and


2 years and 45 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
So, daily butt ups, the monthly challenge D21 and 22, and for workouts yesterday and today!


and


The radiotherapy preparation session went well, the team is really nice. However, Wednesday evening I learned one of the young recruits in my team was going to to discontinued, and that ... gave me a very bad evening and night. I understand why, and he is indeed not a correct match for our team, but it brought back some bad memories of losing a job, as well as worried about him. Sigh.
And the radiotherapy team told me that the treatment is pushed to a later date , sometimes between mid-June and early July. So all preparations with work and family are just swiped aside and I got to get reorganised, for work, for family, for when I'll be able to leave for Bretagne and do some aquagym over there... i am just getting so annoyed at seeing my life and plans re-organised every other month... So tired and annoyed at that. It'll be better once I have digested these news, it'll be even all right, but not in a good mood these days.

Good thing that Darebee offers quite flexible ways to exercise!!!

2 years and 47 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
yeah, like you curtsey to the dareteam present in spirit during your workout ;)

Daily butt ups and abs monthly challenge, now to D 25 . Yesterday short yoga, this morning just stretching


We are having a heatwave - after freezing cold for the "ice saints", one week after, we're sweating, sleeping poorly... I realise my summer clothes are just aweful - too hot, show my scar too much, not well cut, faded... Sorry, mental health is really rough these past days, and I am unsure what to do.

Anyhow, ready to go out celebrate Mother's day one day week in advance.


2 years and 50 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Thank you, @graoumia ; outside it is not cooler by much, BUT the house is way cooler than the parisian appartments, and temperature does drop in the night, contrarily to Paris, so already much better and I expect only better after a fresh, restful, normal night!

Additionally, that means that Saturday night we don't have to worry about the PSG-"supporters" / hooligans running around stupidly, as it really risks to be the case in Paris in general and my area in particular.

So, still did butt ups, monthly abs challenge D27, and a bit of restaurative yoga.

2 years and 52 days (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Butt ups, monthly challenge D29, and


Got to decide how I organise June. The monthly challenge, on balance, will be in it, for sure! Plus the butt ups, and will see the other yoga programs, or another easy program.
Also will have to do something about my lack of creative time since last year. Hmmm.

2 years and 54 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Butt ups, monthly challenge D30
Sport Win GIF by UFC

and


The soccer match Paris St Germain vs. Arsenal is ongoing and it is already crazy in my area + around the champs Elysées. Sigh. So glad to be away in Bretagne.
To bring nuance, last week was the French soccer championship finale, a northern town won (Laens), and all was nice and they celebrated without riots around.

2 years and 55 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
CONGRATS

The soccer match Paris St Germain vs. Arsenal is ongoing and it is already crazy in my area + around the champs Elysées. Sigh. So glad to be away in Bretagne.
To bring nuance, last week was the French soccer championship finale, a northern town won (Laens), and all was nice and they celebrated without riots around.
Is it possible ? we were talking about these riots with a norvegian lady this morning, it is crazy this way to break things, whether they are win or not
 
Thank you @TopNotch :) Yes, quite crazy indeed @graoumia ... It's my area of Paris (around Parc Des Princes), and I can only attest to what I saw last year + 2 weeks ago, and what my friends in my appartment building saw last night, plus videos from a friend who lives not far from Champs Elysées area in her own street. Wish they could all celebrate like Laens, or like when we won the soccer world cup in 1998 (it was not perfect, but nothing in comparison, and 1998 I was in Paris too).

Butt ups, and


Not very easy these days, as my aunt (dad's sister, 75 years old, exact same pathology as dad - acute myeloid leukemia) is most probably in her last days so dad and his brothers are trying to rally around her , her husband and my two cousins.

2 years and 56 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Thank you for the congrats @NancyTree , @Anek , @NightTigress and @LiteraryMatcha !

So, June is starting, and this month we will do

plus 30 days of more yoga (already done it in the past, and seems good for my stretching, inside-turning and breathing needs these days).

So, this morning, my darling little butt-ups (@NancyTree , that's what I picked for the year-long exercise suggested by our @Damer at the beginning of 2026, and my abs and back are thanking me for that), Perfect Balance challenge D1 at level 2 - balance was good, and 30 MDOY Day 1.

On the days of meditation of 30 MDOY, I may add some more asanas to really keep moving every day.

2 years and 57 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
So, yesterday and today Butt-ups, Perfect Balance challenge D2 and D3, and 30MDOY D2 and D3 (added some more asanas on D3 after my morning stretch, to make it count as truly moving, LOL).

Thank you very much @graoumia , she was lucid / strong enough for a good visit with dad yesterday. Dad's with the brothers that came, that's also a good thing, even the two who live in Quebec and Montreal came.

2 years and 59 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 30 days on 05/05)
 
Aunt V. is now resting. Dad won't be able to go to the ceremony Friday since he's in is chemo cycle, but glad he could see her. Thanks for those who commented.
Still no news from the hospital for radiotherapy dates.

Saturday Sunday and today Butt ups, perfect balance challeng D 6 to D8, and 30MDOY D6 to D8 - adapting when wrists or hands hurt.

2 years and 64 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 60 days on 04/06)
 
Yesterday and today Butt ups, perfect balance challenge D11 and D12, 30 MDOY D11 and D12.

Got at long last the call for radiotherapy, it will start next Friday, until Thursday July 2nd if all is according to plan. It's much better being able to plan, now that I got the dates. So, I go back to Paris by train Sunday, my parents follow suit Thursday or Friday with mademoiselle Luna (she got a vet appointment the week after)

2 years and 68 days of consecutive exercise (2 years 60 days on 04/06)
 
OK, that did not go well.
Started the radiotherapy, and it's going well, seeing this robot arm doing its (big) cthulhu-exorcism dance around you is quite impressive
But we're also having a heatwave, right now in France, and that obliges me to be in Paris. In a small appartment without clim, without outside shutters. It's getting quite heavy on my body. I am trying my best, with a very good fan, a humidifier in my bedroom, but it still has crept up like never before. last time I saw this (outside of the clinamtised US) was the heatwave in 2003, and I had had both a a better body and the luck to be able to run to bretagne after a small week (leaving Belgium at 4 AM to avoid the heat).

So... no exercise, the serie is completely broken ; but I try to give myself some grace and will start again when the appartment's temperature will have gone down enough, hopefully Sunday or a little bit after.

Keep up the good work, bees!
 
So... no exercise, the serie is completely broken ; but I try to give myself some grace and will start again when the appartment's temperature will have gone down enough, hopefully Sunday or a little bit after.
To be fair, at this point in time with all the other factors, you are probably much better off not working out. You would certainly put yourself at a much higher risk of hospitalization or worse doing so.
 
Thank you for the encouragements. One last radiotherapy tomorrow, and back to St Malo tomorrow afternoon. You were right, @wjs , it could have been bad for my heart, even. It is crazy that our schools and hospitals are so unprepared , they'll really have to do something and not wait another 23 years (after the heatwave of 2003, apparently lessons were not learned). The hospital I go to for radiation is rather modern - inaugurated in 2000, and "looks" great as it is with lots of windows... But turns into a hothouse in summer and is quite chilly in winter. Only the undergroud, where the contraption for radiation therapy (a cyberknife, if you are curious) is cool. Crazy.

The temperature went down to a comfortable level again, but there are threads of new heatwaves next week and during summer. Gah!
Anyhow, I decided to go slow and steady - so back to my daily butt-ups, Foundation Light, and back to trying the balance challenge.

July 01 - yesterday daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D1, Foundation Light D1.
Today daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D2, Foundation Light D2.

Exercise streak 2 days (D1 on 01/07).
 
Indeed, @LiteraryMatcha .
At last in Britanny, yay! And it's good to be back with Mademoiselle Luna too, I can too you she isn't leaving my side (and I cuddle a lot with her)
Yesterday daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D3, Foundation Light D3.
Today daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D4, Foundation Light D4.
Also noting I did Thursday and today the wrist mobility workout, on my oncologist's recommandation, to relieve my left wrist.


Exercise streak 4 days (D1 on 01/07).
 
Indeed @NancyTree , and whoever said cats do not attach to their humans lacks true cat experience, I say!
Temperatures are rising again, but expecially with our good house, it is quite reasonible.

Those past three days daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D5 to 7, Foundation Light D5 to 7.

ETA : for today's balance challenge, I swapped it with Tree pose as my left wrist would definitly not approve of the initial exercise. Will probably do so for the whole month.

Exercise streak 7 days (D1 on 01/07).
 
Continued my exercise gently.
Since tomorrow I will be one week after radiotherapy, I can go again to swim - so my parents treated me to entrances to aqyagym lessons at the therms nearby for the next month, yay! My body is gonna enjoy it, I know it!

Those past three days daily butt-ups, Balance challenge D8 to 10, Foundation Light D8 to 10.

Exercise streak 10 days (D1 on 01/07).
 
No aquatic exercise yesterday ; today did daily butt ups, balance challenge D16, and Foundation Light D16.
Older Brother, and Good doggo, are arriving this afternoon, yessss!
This week is also dad's chemo week, he keeps going courageously, but it's clearly tough. With his example, how can I not fight the most I can?!

Exercise streak 16 days (D1 on 01/07)
 
Thank you @graoumia , that's touching for me :)

Continuing my exercises so daily butt-ups, balance challenge up to D22, and Foundation Light up to D22. Continuing regularly with pool exercises at the thermal ceter, that feels great!
We had a very nice celebration for mom's birthday - and our parents's anniversary - Monday, and even Tuesday with very good friends. And I enjoy a lot my older bro's presence. the relationships between Mademoiselle Luna and Good Doggo naxos are just so fun to watch, they are really getting used to each other; Naxos fascinated by Luna, Luna both provoking and standoffish like only kitties can ;) They're good pets. Naxos was with us at the restaurant on monday, not a yap, not a move, he was really the bestest of boys.

Exercise streak 22 days (D1 on 01/07)