Accountability Log

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
So I've not been training well at all lately partly due to having broke my hand again, but also mostly because I was just not motivated or had the will power to start again!

So this is the purpose of this thread for me to mark off each day (hopefully) successfully having finished some form of training and having completed over 10000 steps

I prefer the combat programs having previously trained in Kickboxing and boxing but decided that I was just going to attempt whatever Darebee has to throw at me

So the plan is to do the exercise of the day, Daily Workout, complete the monthly Challenge whilst also completing the 60 days of HIIT

Today saw me complete
100 side Jack's
7 sets alive and awake workout
Day 1 of the power hold challenge &
Day 1 of 60 days of HIIT

Currently only at 8500 steps roughly but still plenty of time to complete that!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
So day 2 and still feeling good!

So today saw me go back to playing 5aside football! Was blowing out my arse by end of it havn't ran or done much cardio bar a few dog walks since I broke my hand but felt good to be back and managed to survive for the full hour!

Followed this up with 7 sets of the workout of the day and straight into the exercise of the day! Tried to do it in one go but it took me two, Shoulders were feeling it for definite!

After a quick break to sort the family out back to complete 7 sets of Day 2 of 60 days of HIIT, managed to keep 8 lunges on each leg throughout bar the last set on my 2nd leg only managed 7 lol

Then attempted to do day 2 of the monthly Challenge and it was less successful my hand and wrist are still sore but despite maybe not getting many reps I did the 3 sets of maximum and 10 sec hold so I'll count it as a success as better than anything I've done in a while!

Also managed to already meet the 10000 steps for the day (mainly due to the football) and this was finished off by a plunge in my ice bath so hopefully that will help the shoulders and legs not feel so bad tomorrow!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
So Day 3...my legs were feeling it today! First day back to work aswell so not happy lol

Completed 7 sets of Day 3 of 60 days of HIIT followed by day 3 of the January Challenge and then the exercise of the day ( again couldn't finish in one but split of 40 and 20 wasn't too bad given how my legs were feeling before I started lol)

Also managed over the 10000 steps again

Feel bad for not attempting the workout of the day but don't want to do to much and either injury myself or put myself off training at all!

It's all about finding what works and
making it a habit!

Last edited:

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 4...my legs are still feeling it!

So completed 7 sets of Day 4 60 days of HIIT followed by 7 sets of the workout of the day and then the exercise of the day in one sitting! Thanks mainly to my wee man doing the count for me to keep me going lol

Followed by 3 mile walk with the dog to help achieve over the 10000 steps

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 5...my legs finally started tonfeel better today, or so I thought!

Another wee 5 aside match for an hour

Due to time constraints today decided to go straight to the gym after and do day 5 of 60ndays of HIIT, that was a bad idea only managed 5 sets of it before I was busted! Moved on to the exercise of the day and broke it down into 5 sets followed by the workout of the day as I thought it looked liked it would be a nice wee cool down!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 6

Completed day 6 with 5 sets of 60 days of HIIT with dumbbells followed up with the exercise of the day (I wasn't sure if it was meant to be 60 seconds on each leg or 60 in total so did 2 sets of 30 secs on each leg with no break)

Followed by 7 sets of the workout of the day and finishing off with the challenge of the month (more pushup than last time tho still not happy but means my hand is starting to get stronger atleast and it's all about the baby steps at first!)

On course to make the 10000 step total aswell

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 7! Had to really try to get myself motivated today after having spent all morning and afternoon chilling with my wee ones and probably eating too much popcorn at the cinema lol

Day 7 of 60 days if HIIT completed with 7 sets! Was quite happy to he able to maintain 15 sidekicks per side through all 7 sets

Followed with Day 7 of the monthly Challenge and then the workout of the day completed in one sitting!

Also managed to maintain hitting the 10000 steps a day goal too!

Week one, completed it mate!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 8!
What a start to the morning, wee 3 mile walk to get some breakfast and then a 3 mile walk back! Which was then followed by another 5 aside game!

After this my legs weren't up to much and then having to start night shifts I wasn't in the mood either! Lol

I'll be back at it properly tomorrow

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 11!

So felt good today, started off with the workout if the day as my warm up and then into day 10 of the 60 days of HIIT completed 7 sets. Followed this by day 11 of the January challenge and then cause my wee man came in to cheer me on completed the exercise of the day aswell in one sitting! My legs may not thank me tomorrow tho!

Nearly hit the 10000 steps already aswell so should be good!
:hi: we're exactly on the same way. 10 days from 2024 :) continue the good work!
You too mate! Keep it up

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 13!

Another day completed, after a bad start to the morning with the boiler breaking I wasn't in the mood for training by the time I had got it sorted!

Tho I told myself that I should especially having seen the workouts for the day I thought I'd fly through them!

How wrong I was, yes day 12 of the 60 days of HIIT May have only taken 10 mins to complete but I forgot how much I hate ab day (mainly as I have beer keg and not abs) lol but got through all 5 sets and then completed the workout of the day in one 60sec sitting before rounding it off with day 13 of the January Challenege

Also managed to get the 10000 steps in for the day too!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 14! No show! Apologies I failed to complete anything this day!

Day 15! Back to it, completed 7 sets of Day 13 if 60 days of HIIT followed by day 15 of the January challenge and the exercise of the day which was alot harder that the graphic made it look, I'm sure my form was terrible!

Managed to complete the 10000 steps today aswell!

Hopefully yesterday's little rest day will have helped invigorate me for the rest of the month lol

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 16!

Off to a good start this morning, wee walk on the beach with the wife and dogs in the snow lol

Then into work :sad: wasn't sure I was going to get time to train today cause of it but managed to fit in 7 sets of Day 14 of 60 days of HIIT along with day 16 of the January challenge

Also managed to meet the 10000 daily steps, definitely helps to take the stairs rather than the lifts lol

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
Day 17!

It has been a successful day!
Started off with another wee 3 mile walk with the missus and dog this time through a frosted forest (Bailee, the dog, loved running through the crunchy leaves)

Managed to complete the full set today!
7 sets of Day 15 60 days of HIIT
7sets of the workout if the day Temple run
Day 17 of the January Challenge and finished off with the daily exercise 60 seconds bear plank in one go!

Also managed the daily 10000 steps aswell!

AdBell

from Northern Ireland
OK so I've been away for a little bit but it was to celebrate my 10th anniversary and I did make sure to get my steps in (for most of the days anyway I promise)

But back home and back at it today, started with a wee 4 mile walk with the wife and dog after the school run and then a game of 5 aside!

Went to the gym after having found a new program which sounded interesting so going to give it ago!

Will be back to the Darebee grind too come February

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday Party GIF by Bells and Wishes