Back on track

pnkpttr

Valkyrie from Barcelona
Hi! I don't really know why am I doing this but I feel I need sth to check-in the days that I actually work out. I've had some injuries, been in a dark place for some time... but I want to be back and I feel this is gonna help.
Today I managed to start the power hold challenge (with 12kg dumbbell), paladin workout level 1 and mean abs level 1.
Fingers crossed for my meniscus to stay in place 🥹 and the plantar fascitis to be gone soon 🙏

pnkpttr

Valkyrie from Barcelona
Hi! I don't really know why am I doing this but I feel I need sth to check-in the days that I actually work out. I've had some injuries, been in a dark place for some time... but I want to be back and I feel this is gonna help.
Today I managed to start the power hold challenge (with 12kg dumbbell), paladin workout level 1 and mean abs level 1.
Fingers crossed for my meniscus to stay in place 🥹 and the plantar fascitis to be gone soon 🙏
Today I did 2nd day of power hold (10-10-10 push-ups yay!), eye of the tiger workout level 1 and some one leg deadlifts with 12kg dumbbell (10-10-10 each leg). And then while talking to a friend, just standing, I luxated my meniscus again. So sth good and sth bad today, balanced 🤣 Anyway I managed to put it back in place quite quickly (it's the 4th time in little more than a month so I'm getting good at it) and now it's not hurting terribly, still not that bad.
Thank you to all of you that took time to comment 🥰

pnkpttr

Valkyrie from Barcelona
Hellooo I've been ill with the flu and the knee hasn't been so good but I managed to do some workout on Friday and I plan to do day 5 of the challenge today... It's proving to be very challenging to be back but I'm determined to make it work.
Thank you all for the encouragement!
BTW the pup's name is Punki and is an old lady (9yo) 🥰