Exercise Science News In Easy To Consume Format

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
It's always interesting to know something more, the more information we have the more we can make informed choices :)
Talking about the medium used: a video or an article, these are generally used by different types of people. So using one thing or the other ultimately allows you to reach more people.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@Fremen thank you and I agree! What we're trying to solve here is that there is a lot of new research coming out that doesn't warrant an article. But a five minute conversational video is just the ticket with links to all the studies for those who want to dive deeper. Would that help enrich your knowledge, faster and economically (as we all have little time these days)?

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Guys, we shall try to make this a regular, weekly event then. You will need to subscribe to the feed on YouTube to follow it as we won't be posting this content in The Hive. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Flourish

Valkyrie Pronouns: She/Her
This is really cool! I like articles but the video formato allows me to listen while I do something else. My reading comprehension is better than my listening (I'm not a native English speaker), but the speech is perfect and the automatic subtitles are well done in case I need any help understanding something.

(Also the content of the video is really interesting, I always thought that exercising at different times of the day and catching the body "by surprise" would get better results! Amazing)

Thanks so much for this, team!!