Fit Teacher Goals 2023

KGamble16

None from Mackinaw City, Michigan
Hello, I'm new here!

I just found this resource because I was searching for things to add to my biking, running, walking, hiking goals. I started a challenge to "move" 2,023 miles during the year 2023. (Currenly, I'm a bit behind the goal but I'm getting there!) I'd really like to work on adding in some workouts to improve my runs, tone some muscles - and maintain physical and mental health as I go into my 10th year of teaching! I work my butt off (literally) during the summers but it all goes to crap when the school year starts.

7/23 - ran 3.37 miles and biked a total of 7.04 miles

Trying to decide which programs to add!

astro_rae

Fae from Alaska
Hello and welcome!!! This seems like a good program that fits what you're looking for. Runner Prime
You can filter challenges/programs/workouts by 'running' to look at all the ones Darebee has to offer. I think there's quite a bit of useful stuff for runners in the guides and collections sections.

Basically, there's a ton to choose from. Good luck on your goals :support: :gogogo:

slamamom

Your story is inspirational to me. Welcome aboard! ( I'm also a newcomer* ) I am a student, and it is hard to keep my studies reasonable and work on my body and muscle gain. Fortunately, I use sources like https://assignmentbro.com/de/ because I want to get assistance only from experts, and I frequently need online assignment help for my homework. So I understand that only additional support can help me face all this.

Last edited: