Gnomzed Gains, a workout log/ Fitness history

Gnomzed

Barbarian from Alberta
Pronouns: He/Him
"Working on the 30 day Gauntlet program."
Good morning everyone!

According to my sleep tracker I had the best sleep I have had in years last night, I am ready to put the new focus and energy from this back into my work and my life.
Tuesday morning I did not complete a work out..... I let myself get in my head and decided that I didn't want to work out, which I ended up regretting in the following hours as I noticed I didn't quite feel as good as I could have. This is ok, there is nothing wrong with wanting a day off that's normal and I won't beat myself up for it. Understanding however that this is now becoming a major part of my day as It really does change the energy and mood for the entire day I completed my workouts Wednesday morning and This morning!

day 12-13 completed and Im nearing the halfway mark of completing the program and that is incredible!
I have also signed up for a program at work to help develop my mentality and inner peace, each morning as I get into work I complete a 5-10 minute meditation and this continues for 90 days. This is meant to help shift my mindset from what it currently is into what I need it to be, motivated optimistic and resilient.

I weighed myself this morning and currently at 197.4 lbs, The scale has not changed but the way I feel has drastically. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and saw the beginning of my abs coming back. Yes there is a long way to go still but progress is being made, my mind is clearer, faster, I have more energy and my focus is beginning to shift.

In the program I was encouraged to choose a positive affirmation that I will repeat to myself every day. Choosing this was difficult, but ultimately I chose:
I AM GETTING BETTER EVERYDAY, I feel like this affirmation empowers and reminds that I am in control of my thoughts and actions, that change is possible and everyday that I chose to make positive decisions for myself and how I react to those around me can drastically shift my perspective towards self love and understanding.

Question for others: What positive affirmation do you tell yourself on a daily basis, or what positive affirmation could help you shift your perspective?

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
I do have very specific things I have been saying for the past couple years.

A little too embarrassed to share, but part of it is also with manifesting and so many things have happened and others so close.

So I will say them tomorrow, too and I totally believe it does work. My life is drastically different now than it has been for so long.

Keep it up, you are doing great! :)

Back