Recovery, says it all

Obsinosterous

from PNW
Thanks, @MadamMeow

It was an active rest day on Vitality, stretching. I followed this by not walking today, just being active around the house. Unfortunately I think I broke my oven.

Sunday Sept. 29
- PT exercises: 2x (goal 3x) -
- Vitality: Day 12, no levels - done

IMG_2024-09-29-204435.JPG

The figs are ripening. It was a cold August so they are late this year. I turned this batch into jam today. However, the bowl is full again.

Obsinosterous

from PNW
Monday was a beautiful fall day. It started out a little cool in the morning but was comfortably warm by afternoon. My partner and I got out for an adventure day. We went troll hunting. Ate lunch at a new-to-us vegetarian restaurant in a small rural town. Then, stopped to see a cool waterfall. Wonderful day! I logged 3.7 km of walking.

Monday Sept. 30
- PT exercises: 3x (goal 3x) - done
- Vitality: Day 14, level 2 - done

IMG_2024-09-30-171637.jpg

Meet Jacob Two Trees. He is the first of five trolls by the Danish artist Thomas Dambo hidden in the woods around the area, that I have visited. As part of my recovery I intend to visit all five.

Last edited:

Obsinosterous

from PNW
@MadamMeow there is a Dambo troll in Hainesport, New Jersey.

I'm now 4 weeks post surgery. Generally feeling good and pain free. I might have over done it a little yesterday. My new right hip felt sore when I got out of bed this morning. Moving around seems to have helped. I went for a short, purposeful walk of 1 km.

Tuesday October 1
- PT exercises: 2x (goal 3x) -
- Vitality: Day 15, level 3 - done
- Walk: 1 km

Back