Reset at Level One

Syrius

Valkyrie from The Sonoran Desert
Pronouns: she/her
"Energy and persistence conquers all things. -Benjamin Franklin"
Monday, 22 April Wins: (191 days)
:v: Journalling
:x: Walkabout 26 (10,304/14,500) No, but I'll likely get it tomorrow.
:v: First Thing Water ==maintenance mode==
:v: Healthy foods

Here's where today's energy went: The outside-work part of my job where I do a ton of walking - Daily Walk 10 (though today was the half day version)
It was over 90°F today, so I'm hydrating. I have had to have the thinks- I will have a full outside-work day again tomorrow and then two more next week. I will feel wiped out after all of these. I will not beat myself up over this, even as my best laid plans are laid to waste.

* After next week, things will really calm back down and I will resume my 5-minute elbow plank after next Thursday. I will develop a plan for that at that point (spoiler - I will be evaluating and nerfing my progress because I need that dopamine hit of reaching the milestones again. And that's okay!)
* Program progress will be at my discretion until after next weekend (since I believe that might be the weekend where we go to the coast - I'll get plenty of walking then too!) I think that I will aim for maybe one on Thursday-Sunday (Saturday might be weird) this week/weekend.
* Workout time needs to be properly reestablished to when I get home - I got off track at some point and while its been kinda nice, I feel like I have lost an aspect of control here.
* I think I am going to introduce two easy challenges in the interim - little snacks of activity that I can do whenever I feel like it. See if that helps.

So for the remainder of my evening:
:v: Epic Cardio 30 (5x30 climbers slow) :completed:
:v: Easy Abs 22 (80 air bike crunches)
:v: Step Up 1 (3x10 lunge step-ups)
:v: Punches & Squats 1 (3x30 punches)
:v: CoS 8 (2x30s calf raise holds) ==maintenance mode==

:jacks: Keep on kicking Bees and have a good one!

Last edited:

Syrius

Last edited:

Syrius

Wednesday, 24 April Wins: (193 days)
:x: Walkabout 27 (6,851/15,000)

Daily Walk 12 - I'm giving myself the grocery store walk win. Because I had a migraine and I was a trooper and still went to the store. And didn't come home with candy. (Although, I would have if I had found the black licorice.)
5 squats
100 plank side leg raises with 2 10-count plank side leg raise holds
:v: Easy Abs 24 (80 air bike crunches) + 20 extra

Migraine + minor cramping. I felt awful.

Syrius

Thursday, 25 April Wins: (194 days)
:x: Walkabout 27 (7,156/15,000)

:v: Easy Abs 23 (3x20 air bike crunches + 6 sitting twists)
I Showed Up lvl 3 + EC
:v: Punches & Squats 2 (50 squats)
:v: Step Up 2 (30s lunge step-ups)
:v: CoS 9 (100 calf raises) ==maintenance mode==
Easy Mode lvl 3 + EC
:v: Easy Abs 25 (3x22 air bike crunches + 6 sitting twists)

Migraine was still lingering, just at persistent and annoying levels today. Despite this, I felt fairly productive at work. But now, I just feel exhausted. Upside, I finally did the thing and made an appointment with an actual primary care physician.

Last edited:

Syrius

Friday, 26 April Wins: (195 days)
:?: Journalling
:?: Walkabout 27 (XXX/15,000)

EoD - 30 glute flex in one go
:v: Easy Abs 26 (90 air bike crunches) in one go
:v: Punches & Squats 3 (3x30 punches) in one go
:v: Step Up 3 (4x10 lunge step-ups)
Shark Week
Rest & Repair lvl 3
:v: CoS 10 (2x40 calf raise holds) ==maintenance mode==

It has been a decently productive day, despite the lingering headaching and monthly inconvenience. I got some cleaning done, read a little in the sunshine, and worked on some chainmail projects. :twirl:

Syrius

Saturday, 27 April Wins: (196 days)
Healthy foods Nope - treat day. Sub platter for lunch and dinner. Didn't overeat and didn't snack hardly at all in the car ride.

Daily Walk 13 - spent a lot of time outside and this is counting from the grocery store walk. Yup, it was a win, considering the low activity today. (And yet my FitBit says I've gotten 10k today.)
Burrito Mode

Spent a lot of time in the car today, but it was worth it. We got to see my aunt and grandma today from out of town and we all had lunch together at my sister's house. This will probably be the last time that she comes to my state, so I will need to plan a trip up her way some time soonish. But I am glad that we got to spend so much time together, not only with them, but as siblings and with the nephews and my dad. It was really nice.

Last edited:

Syrius

Sunday, 28 April Wins: (197 days)
:v: Healthy foods... ish - this could have been better.

Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings, & Calves

Best laid plans and all that. Morning was lost to D&D, which is unusual (and I'm not really upset about), but we were adapting to the DM's schedule. My druid character died, so that was sad, but now I get to play this new paladin character that I am really excited about. She's not going to be the best paladin ever, but she is going to be very sincere in her attempts. But that is because when I designed this character, I left a note that she is to interpret things very literally and to "think like Drax"...

pietro maximoff marvel GIF

... There is a part of me that thinks that she might be better off as a barbarian, but I have until next session to fully set her class.

But morning D&D threw off my mojo. I have had low energy the rest of the day and I barely exercised because I was getting sleepy while meal prepping after dinner (instead of right before D&D). In fact, it was barely 7 and I was getting really tired. :sad:

Oh well, so yeah, I think I am now going to go to bed early tonight and see if I can be less tired tomorrow. :zzz: