Starting a Journey

Obsydyinn

Huntress from Tampa, FL
Pronouns: Any :D
"Working on Pathfinder +"
I work for a gym and yet I'm overweight and don't work out, save once a week with one of the trainers, though now I'm out of sessions and I'm on my own again. I've decided to work on Pathfinder+, Monday through Friday. I did it Monday and saved 3 people before I ran out of steam; Tuesday I skipped due to having a training session. I plan on picking it up again today, though I realize I'm in a Santa Baby dress as I type this... It'll be an interesting workout, at least!

Not really sure why I'm typing this up, but thought I'd ramble my thoughts about it.

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

Obsydyinn

Huntress from Tampa, FL
Welp, I haven't done another day of the journey since I posted lol. I have excuses, though it also has to do with priorities. As I have time today, I'll certainly be doing day 2. Hopefully I have enough time to get it done before I need to ready for the holiday party!

Obsydyinn

Huntress from Tampa, FL
Update again: I got nothing done. The pickup for the party arrived early, so I didn't end up getting anything done. As a result, I'm going to reset the days and start again from the beginning, just so it starts nicely again. I really need to get into the habit...