Happy Halloween Bees! Yes, the whole month! 🎃👻🧟‍♂️🧛‍♂️👽🔪🩸
60 split jacks + EC✔️
Good Morning Abs + 2 mins jogging in place before/after✔️
Have a scary good rest of the week!
 
60 leg scissors + EC✔️
Taking a reat day today. Just did this The Ranger Challange and about 30 minutes of jump rope
 
Today I did the exercise of the day, 40 overhead punches, and with this exercise I felt my shoulders crunch.

I also did the workout of the day, Firebird Level 1, and I really liked it.

With Darebee, I'm gradually adding a bit more exercise to my daily routine, and this makes me very happy.
:happy:.
 
Day completed! 10+ squat hold hops and workout of the day. 💪🏽🔥

I was only able to do 6 reps of the exercise of the day. My knees have been swollen, which makes it a little difficult to do, but it still felt good to get it done.

Happy Sunday!!!! 🥰✨
 
50 abs bike crunches✔️
Trying ti tackle my hate of lunges with tye Ranger challange, but I could not do the WoD, unfortunately. More jump rope it is!
 
I did 30 air bike crunches and today’s Kickstart workout. It feels good when, even when we don’t feel like it, we still show up for ourselves. ✌🏽