The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
1,094 - Alright, new thing! Doing Easy Cardio now, so day one of that! And some power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - Chest and back light!

484 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm home! Miss my bestie though. But Cooper is happy with MY TREAAAAATS.

Cooper status - He's so happy I'm home. He's the goodest dude.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,095 - Easy cardio day 2 with some calf raises and torso twists!

485 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Had a GREAT Pokemon game tonight with the buds. I lost but it was so satisfyingly close, dude.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy is happy you're his friend <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,096 - Easy cardio day 3 with some calf raises!

486 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I feel like a plant. I sometimes need to just, stare out at the sunny windows at work. But it's been so nice out lately, oh my God.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is fluffy and wants to remind you that you're his favorite you.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,097 - Easy cardio day 4!

487 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Y'all I went full couch potato after I got home from work. I needed to do that so bad.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy happy barked when I got home <3 And he hopes you're all drinking water, it's getting hot!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Syrius He approves. And guess what? He loves you.

1,098 - Lil' walking, easy cardio day 5, some calf raises!

488 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Hung out with my buddy while she helped make my Zoro sash. I'm still not where I wanna be weight wise for the whole thing but... ... I mean, I'm stronger than I was last year, so that's what counts, right?

Cooper status - Fluffy buddy is proud of y'all for getting through this week. It may have been a hard one. But because you were in it, it was a good one.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Maegaranthelas And he will give you even more fluffy vibes. Because he loves you.

Yeah! And like, sure, my weight is still... Not ideal for my height, but I can still at least do more things despite that now?

1,099 - Lil' walking 'round the farmers market, easy cardio day 6, some calf raises!

489 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Such a lovely day to have the windows open while gaming... Ah, it's such a great feeling!

Cooper status - Dad had some burgers on the grill and someone had a helper piece! (IT WAS COOPER)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,100 - Easy cardio day 7, 30 leg raises, some calf raises, lifting up Cooper to give him a lil' cuddle :)

490 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Got some crocheting done! Yay!

Cooper status - The goodest man in all the land got ice cream today. He says that if you hydrated today, you should also get ice cream. Or any sort of adjacent food you like.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,101 - 30 sumo squats! Calf raises! Giving Cooper a beeg cuddle! Realizing I forgot to do my Easy Cardio as I type this! (OOPS) ... did epic calves tho!

491 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I love you, that is all.

Cooper status - Floof boy spent a lot of time in the garden with mom today. And he loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,102 - Calf raises! Epic calves! Easy cardio day 7!

492 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I uh, got an apology from someone who really super owed me one? HELL YEAH DUDE.

Cooper status - Fwuffy boy spent the day being the cutest, AS PER USUAL.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,103 - 40 squat hold calf raises! Epic calves! Easy cardio day 8! Some more calf raises!

493 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Hung out with a friend tonight at a craft night! Yay!

Cooper status - Goodest boy in the world is proud of you for being you. You are the best you.

Also ily, hope y'all are doing good <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,104 - Epic calves! Easy cardio day 9! Some more calf raises!

494 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm still not feeling great, just saw that my oldest online friend deactivated her Facebook and I have no way of contacting her. Yet, when I vented on twitter about something different, I immediately got people asking if I'm good. ... Man. It's that good and the bad, y'know? I feel lonely but I'm also loved.

Cooper status - Good floof boy lov u

AND I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT I got tired and then fricked off before writing the Cooper status

1,105 - I did art walk today! Which was, of course, lifting things and... Walking!

495 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - Did some clenches/unclenches!

Good thing - Art walk happened! Didn't make as much as I want, but I had some good fren tiem <3

Cooper status - He was happy to see me home! ... And he wasn't jealous of all the doggos I pet. LOOK JUST, I EVEN SAW A LITTLE LAND CLOUD BUT I WAS IN MY CAR AND COULDN'T DO ANYTHIIIING!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,106 - Some walking at the farmers market and many shoulder taps/etc during the podcast because it went so damn long LMAO, I just, needed to keep myself awake so LETS GET THOSE SHOULDERS ALL NICE AND SEXY

496 - Meditated a few minutes after podcast, didn't time it, just kinda chilled with the sounds of the frogs.

Good thing - Just had the longest episode of the podcast for nearly four hours so uh, I'm gonna go to bed, BUT IT WAS FOUR HOURS OF BEING WITH NICE PEOPLE SO.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy kept me company today in all of his grand fluffiness, and he also loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,107 - Took a walk around the neighborhood and did 40 calf raises!

497 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I SAW FROGS ON MY WALK. Okay so there's a pond in the neighborhood and so I just, went over to see if I could find any. AND I FOUND TWO. One hopped away when I got close but the other let me chill nearby for a few minutes. Absolute vibes.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy was very fluffy today. And he also loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,108 - Easy cardio day 10! Some calf raises!

498 - Five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - The 80 chest expansions + chest and back light!

Good thing - A neighbor saw me on my walk yesterday and pointed out that I'm walking more confidently lately. Which is so friggin' sweet. ;A;

Cooper status - Fluffy boy hopes you're having a good week. And he'd also share his toys with you, because you're special. Speaking of, mom gave him a new lambchop toy that has rainbow paws and ears! IT'S SO CUTE

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,109 - Easy cardio day 11! Calf raises!

499 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - went to another office today. Got some fabric from the quilt place next door. Yay.

Cooper status - He went to the groomers and his floof has gotten softer. I pet him and almost went insane from the softness.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,110 - Easy cardio day 12! Calf raises!

500 - ! Five minute meditation!

Good thing - So since I've been at the company I'm at for five years now I get an extra week of vacation? AAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSS

Cooper status - Fluff boy is made of love, and made of HOPING YOU'RE DRINKING ENOUGH WATER!!!!!!!!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia He is!!

So all I did today was walk around… a hospital. Because of a family emergency. He’s gonna make it he’s just an idiot. Did some meditative breathing so 501, at least? Does it count if I literally skipped out of the hospital?

And so I will say

Please if you have an addiction

There is help.

And you are loved.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you all for being so sweet. I’ll definitely be kind to myself this weekend.

1,112 - ... Ah man, 1,111 was yesterday LMAO, okay. Oh well. I was doing my stuff on mobile and I was scrambled af but here I am. So basically, I told one of the bosses here (the one in my office usually), "look last night sucked i'm tired af if i'm not peppy that's why" and she said if I needed to take an early afternoon then that'd be fine if it's slow. It got slow, I left an hour early, went for a walk around the neighborhood...

... and chilled with this dude for a bit :)

IMG_5068.jpg

(he's in the middle)

502 - Basically in the pond near my house there's this somewhat submerged bench? One leg of it is on land and the other on water, it's like a super teeny dock. So I just sat and breathed for a while with the frog homie. I saw other frogs when I walked around the edge but there was just one in particular that seemed to be aware of me but just didn't mind me hangin' out.

Man.

Frogs.

Good thing - Y'all frogs make me so happy.

Cooper status - He makes me happy too <3

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
GOD WHY DO MY IMAGES HERE JUST LAST ONE DAY I WANT Y'ALL TO SEE FROOOOOGS

1,113 - WALKED A FEW KILOMETERS FOR PRIDE AND I AM SO FRIGGIN' TIRED.

503 - Did some breathing throughout the day! Alas, no frogs involved this time.

Good thing - I mean pride was pretty lit so, yay!

Cooper status - Fluff boy is proud of you. And he's proud of me because I drank lots of water!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,114 - I AM SORE AF FROM PRIDE. So I just did calf raises.

504 - Did deep breathing/meditation throughout the day in lil' spurts!

ZORO WORKOUT - Okay I did chest and back light too.

Good thing - Dad had a good father's day and that's what matters.

Cooper status - And of course the fluff boy made it wonderful, too! Just the goodest little fluff boy <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,115 - Calf raises and easy cardio day 13!

505 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Coworker bought me Mexican food. Lately I've developed a taste for black beans WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE I NEED TO EAT THINGS THAT ARE REMOTELY HEALTHY.

Cooper status - FLUFF MAN FORGIVES ME FOR NOT POSTING THIS YESTERDAY i was very tired.

1,116 - Calf raises and easy cardio day 14!

506 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Had some friend time that I needed. <3

Cooper status - OKAY SO WE'RE GONNA GET OBLITERATED BY HEAT, DRINK SOME WATER FOR HIM OK

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,117 - Calf raises, easy cardio day 15!

507 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Had more friend time! She made my Zoro bandana for me, and yes, I will be getting pics of it at the con. I am still not at the weight I want, but dangit, my arms are better!

Cooper status - FLUFF BOY REALLY WANTS YOU TO HAVE A DRINK OF WATER RIGHT NOW

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,118 - Calf raises, easy cardio day 16!

508 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - WE HAD A THUNDERSTORM TODAY. FINALLY. IT WAS SO COOL. now do it again, nature. do it.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy really loves you, and hopes you know that you're a beloved member of this community.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,119 - Calf raises and some power squats!

509 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I remembered I was an adult today and went to a local farm to buy some homemade ice cream. So this farm is one many a kid in my region has gone to for a nice day for play and petting animals, and they of course sell some products from the cows there, aaaaand... Well, I hadn't had their ice cream in so long, AND NOW I CAN JUST BUY IT WITH MONEY.

Cooper status - fluff boy happy for weekend <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,120 - Calf raises and power squats and showing people pictures of Cooper at the farmers market (it’s walking so it counts)

510 - five minute meditation!

Good thing - crocheting happened today!

Cooper status - Fluff boy hopes you’re doing okay. He really cares for you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,121 - Calf raises and power squats!

511 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day, and did a lot of Granblue lmao

Cooper status - Fluff boy got a helper piece tonight, as is his sovereign right as the king of the household.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,122 - many calf raises and some calf raise holds!

512 - five minute meditation!

ZORO WORKOUT - chest and back light!

Good thing - I’m gonna sleep early tonight and you can’t stop me. I’m gonna be so comfy.

Cooper status - He had ice cream! He also has love for you. Because you deserve it.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
1,123 - Calf raises!

513 - Deep breathing when I got HELLA SUPER ANXIOUS. Man. WHY IS ANXIETY. I need like. A huge hug that compresses my whole body into a 1x1x1 cube.

Good thing - CONVENTION IS IN TWO DAYS. LET'S GO. WE GOT THIS.

Cooper status - Fluff boy is the goodest fluff boy, and he hopes you love yourself, too.