The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Maegaranthelas On the one hand, I like the closure. On the other, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1,133 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - Some clenches/unclenches, chest and back light!

523 - AAAAAAAAAAAAA some minutes of meditation because AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good thing - Friday. I can now rest more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cooper status - Fluffy boy is very fluffy, and he very loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia Me and the fluffy boy appreciate it! How's things going in France?

1,134 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - Shoulder taps, clenches/unclenches.

524 - Periodic throughout the day.

Good thing - I'm on Focalin now, which is an ADHD medication. Took my first pill today and oh man, oh boy, okay. It's gonna take getting used to.

Cooper status - Fluffy boy got a helper piece for dinner tonight, AS HE IS ENTITLED TO.

graoumia

None from France
"Doing Fighter codex / Epic Five"
Thanks for asking.You know what @f1shie yesterday we have met with my family and we get out to chinese restaurant, and the weather is so "nice" that i had to take my fluffy woolen sweater, a,d i was feeling like hugging Cooper, it was really nice, a good effect of crazy weather.

I hope your new medication will be okay

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@graoumia That sounds so amazing! I've been to France once - Just Paris back in 2011, but I did get to see the beauty of Southern France on a train... I'd love to go back someday. And hugging Cooper is the BEST feeling.

So my new meds are for my ADHD to help me focus. A coworker mentioned being on this medication as she pointed out snacking less while on them, since she wasn't eating as much out of boredom. I figured a good way to treat my weight could also be treating my ADHD. It's... Gonna take time to adjust.

1,135 - Calf raises, power squats!

ZORO WORKOUT - https://darebee.com/workouts/world-breaker-workout.html#sets I did this! Level one of it. I only let myself do level one due to my awful shoulders. LEt's see how I feel tomorrow.

525 - Few minutes of meditation here and there!

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day. Now I sleep early. Gotta work!

Cooper status - Fluffy boy was given a big hug today because I love him a lot. Shelties are so damn sweet.