Try Try Again

That girl C

Hey y’all. My name is C and I’ve been inconsistently active my whole life. I’m using this to track my progress purely because I need some accountability

I’ve been in the gym for the past 1.5 years (still inconsistently) with the aim of losing weight but I actually ended up gaining 😂

Now I really want to commit to losing weight. I’m focusing on my diet and doing the hard reset challenges (cardio and weights) for the next 30 days.

I’m currently on day 3 and I’m so sore which is crazy because I haven’t been this sore in such a long time and I lift way heavier (but for less reps).

I’m a bit skeptical because I’m starting this so close to December but I’m so determined to get to my goal weight. I’m currently 85kgs and I want to get to 70kgs by March/April *fingers crossed*

I hope I remember to keep track on here. I’ll be weighing in weekly 🥰

Iron Valkyrie

Valkyrie Posts: 32
"Being weak is hard, being strong is hard. Choose your hard."
Hey y’all. My name is C and I’ve been inconsistently active my whole life. I’m using this to track my progress purely because I need some accountability

I’ve been in the gym for the past 1.5 years (still inconsistently) with the aim of losing weight but I actually ended up gaining 😂

Now I really want to commit to losing weight. I’m focusing on my diet and doing the hard reset challenges (cardio and weights) for the next 30 days.

I’m currently on day 3 and I’m so sore which is crazy because I haven’t been this sore in such a long time and I lift way heavier (but for less reps).

I’m a bit skeptical because I’m starting this so close to December but I’m so determined to get to my goal weight. I’m currently 85kgs and I want to get to 70kgs by March/April *fingers crossed*

I hope I remember to keep track on here. I’ll be weighing in weekly 🥰
Welcome! :hi:

That girl C

It’s week 2 and I’ve missed three days of the workout but I’m going to recover them this week hopefully. Though I’ll be travelling tomorrow evening for 3 days but I’m optimistic.

I’m now 84.1kgs which is great. Still focusing heavily on eating in a caloric deficit but it’s hard especially during the holiday season

That girl C

It’s week 2 and I’ve missed three days of the workout but I’m going to recover them this week hopefully. Though I’ll be travelling tomorrow evening for 3 days but I’m optimistic.

I’m now 84.1kgs which is great. Still focusing heavily on eating in a caloric deficit but it’s hard especially during the holiday season
It’s week 3 and I’m 84.3kgs.

I travelled recently but I still managed to workout for 3 days. Unfortunately my diet wasn’t the best though I tried hard to eat consciously.

I was really low yesterday about it. I actually had a full on breakdown about this weight loss journey and was on the verge of giving up but then I realised I’d only be doing myself a disservice. So we continue pushing 💪🏾