What songs get you Motivated?

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Hey everyone! Hope the training is going well!

I made this thread so you can share the songs that you love to listen constantly and never get tired of. Songs that get you running, Songs that get you Pumping or Song that get you Calming :)

For me at the minute I have 2 songs that are sitting rent free in my head and will gladly shout through the walls to turn up!

Moving My Song GIF by MOODMAN

Share your favourite songs to your fellow bees you never know you might get a new favourite along the way :) and maybe if I ask @neilarey @Damer @Redline and the rest of the Darebee Team nicely maybe we can create a Darebee Spotify playlist. Every month I'll go through the most like songs and create a poll :D Please let me know team x

Nihopaloa

Duelist from Germany
"Eyyyy"
Very cool thread. I don't have spotify, so I'll stick to youtube, as long as I can still use it.

My current go-to song to get hyped/pumped, especially for march steps, is this one here:

And this has been on my constant rotation, although it being Chinese probably means it's not on spotify. But it has that late 90s/early 2000s vibe and I like the drums. The sound quality on youtube isn't the best, though.

Nihopaloa

Duelist from Germany
"Eyyyy"
Since Muse released their latest album last year I have this one here pretty much on rotation. I think it's one of their best songs of the last years and I love listening to it during a brisk walk to work. The drums are amazing!

And this one here is a song I always come back to when I feel a bit (or very much) nostalgic.

And another one, that really gets the blood pumping. Heard it first while playing Nethack, and it's an incredible high energy track.

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"Ars longa, vita brevis"

So far, nothing has topped this song. Probably Let It Burn comes closest to it, and it's pretty much because it helped me to go through the darkest moment of my life:

Runamok

Amazon from Miami, FL
Pronouns: She, her
"Mantra: I am ready to make my dreams come true and create my happy place."
I listen to this almost all the time, it gets me moving even thru body aches I love it

Redline

DAREBEE Team
DAREBEE Team
Ninja from Marseille, France
Working out without music is almost impossible for me. Almost.:LOL:
What usually happens is, I get really crazy about a song I've just discovered... then move on to something else once I feel I know it so well that the thrill of it is gone somewhat.
Still, this one has been a firm favourite for months:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
FIRST MONTHLY VOTING!

LIKE: Insane, BlackGryph0n
LOVE: Stardust Sargazers, Vocaloid
THANK YOU: Won't Forget You, SHOUSE
CELEBRATE: Destiny, Kiile
HAPPY: Still Alive, Onlap
WOW: Heads Will Roll, Yeah Yeah Yeah
YAY: Lamb of God
SAD: Master Manipulator, Native Daughters

The 3 with the Highest votes, Will be on the new Darebee Spotify List this month. HAPPY VOTING

Raven1s

Jedi from Uk
When training once I learned the workouts properly I used to listen too a lot of WWE entrance music, one song I am really loving and can’t get enough of at the moment is Elle Goulding and Calvin Harris-Miracle

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
THIS MONTHS VOTINGS IN
The Three Songs going into the Darebee Playlist is
Lamb of God 512
Vocaloid Stardust Stargazers (Locating Song)
Insane Black Gyph0n (Fun fact same musician who did toss a coin to your witcher)

Thank you everyone who voted there will be another voting session at the end of the month so keep your eyes peeled

caetielle

Honeybee from Nova Scotia, Canada
I love the variety! Everyone has different stuff they love it's a delight. :D

I had a playlist before I started working out, for very nerdy reasons. I play tabletop games like D&D, and a lot of those characters are a lot more fit than I am. One of them was a more modern/sci-fi setting and I made my character a workout playlist. I've been using it since started dipping my toe into working out.

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone its that time the Month again!

VOTING TIME!

LIKE: Miracle, Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
LOVE: Make This Right,Toxic Avenger
THANK YOU: Won't Forget You, SHOUSE
CELEBRATE: Destiny, Kiile
HAPPY: Still Alive, Onlap
WOW: Heads Will Roll, Yeah Yeah Yeah
YAY: Gaddaar, Bloodywood
SAD: VelcroFly, ZZ Top

The 3 with the Highest votes, Will be on the new Darebee Spotify List this month. HAPPY VOTING

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
THIS MONTHS VOTINGS IN
The Three Songs going into the Darebee Playlist is
Heads will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeah
VelcroFly by ZZ Top
Miracle by Calvin Harris

Thank you everyone who voted there will be another voting session at the end of the month so keep your eyes peeled

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone!

New Voting is in session!

LIKE: Lay Low, Tiesto
LOVE: Ain't Got No, Nina Simone
THANK YOU: Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana
CELEBRATE: Dying in your Arms, Trivium
HAPPY: Back in Black, AC/DC
WOW: No One Knows, Queens of the Stone Age
YAY: Thunderstruck, AC/DC
SAD: La Grange, ZZ Top

skbarnette

Hey everyone! Hope the training is going well!

I made this thread so you can share the songs that you love to listen constantly and never get tired of. Songs that get you running, Songs that get you Pumping or Song that get you Calming :)

For me at the minute I have 2 songs that are sitting rent free in my head and will gladly shout through the walls to turn up!

Moving My Song GIF by MOODMAN

Share your favourite songs to your fellow bees you never know you might get a new favourite along the way :) and maybe if I ask @neilarey @Damer @Redline and the rest of the Darebee Team nicely maybe we can create a Darebee Spotify playlist. Every month I'll go through the most like songs and create a poll :D Please let me know team x
Enter Sandman!!