Workout in your 60's

Griff

I've just turned 60 and want to get back into a training program again. I have really trained since Covid and gained a bit of weight and want to get back in shape. I'm mindful of my age though. With so many workouts to choose from I need a bit of help trying to find one that's ok for my age. I used to do regular bootcamp sessions before the pandemic but nothing for almost 2 years now.

Solution
Take a look at the Fitness Programs, they are the easiest way to start training because they are already well structured workouts that usually last 30 days.
If you really don't know which program to choose, then start with Foundation, it's Darebee's basic program, it teaches Darebee's way of training and it's easy to increase or decrease the intensity by modulating the rest and the sets,
and welcome :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Take a look at the Fitness Programs, they are the easiest way to start training because they are already well structured workouts that usually last 30 days.
If you really don't know which program to choose, then start with Foundation, it's Darebee's basic program, it teaches Darebee's way of training and it's easy to increase or decrease the intensity by modulating the rest and the sets,
and welcome :)

Solution

As we get older we need to maintain our muscles mass so you may lift weights, you can consider to start with the medicine ball workouts of darebee
You can search the programs of darebee so to have a program to follow
Start step by step not to overtrain