696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Sunday 07.07.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Ever Day Tai Chi | Tai Chi for Beginners | 20 Minute Flow: Rating = 9.0.
2. BYNM: Yoga for Forgiveness: Rating = 9.5.

Notes: Our last day off was another Pajama Day. Apparently, that’s how we spent 1/3rd of our vacation. 🙀

Thank you @Syrius @Fremen @Maegaranthelas ❤️❤️❤️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 07.08.2024
1. Walk & Run Challenge Day 26 (100 march steps). In one go. Rating = 9.5.
2. TEN Day 1: Rating = 9.0.
3. C25K Treadmill W1D1: Walk/Run (22/8). Dist: 2.14, AHR: 156 Rating: 7.5. Good first walk/run in almost a year.
4. YWA: Yoga For Runners: 7 Min Post-Run Yoga: Rating = 9.5.
5. 3 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:29:16. I think it’s time to change my shoes again.

Notes: Back to work…and blood tests. The immediate panel came back good (stable)…still waiting on the other two. The work re-entry was a little rough. I kept doing stupid things but our team made the deadline. In other news, after a 2 week delay, I finally started the treadmill version of Couch 2 5K. The running part went better than I thought. Sometimes, the second day is harder than the first. I guess I’ll find out Wednesday. 😶‍🌫️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 07.09.2024
1. YWK: 30 min Beginner Yoga - Gentle Stretch & Flow Yoga: Rating = 8.5. This was good, I just had problems with balance.
2. 3 walks = 6 miles outside. 1:48:27.

Notes: The other 2 panels came in…mostly stable to improving. I planned to Pilates but my appointment ran long so we just walked extra instead. My back and feet were hurting so I switched out my shoes.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 07.10.2024
1. C25K Treadmill W1D2: Walk/Run (22/8). Dist: 2.14 , AHR: 152 Rating: 7.5. Slightly better stats but felt a little harder.
2. YWA: Yoga For Runners: 7 Min Post-Run Yoga: Rating = 9.0
3. 3 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:28:33.

Notes: Very concerned about my eye. It started out a little red in the morning but got worse throughout the day. By the time I went to bed, it hurt and was very sensitive to light.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 07.11.2024
4 walks = 4 miles outside. 1:10:54

Notes: I got into the eye doctor in the morning. The light sensitivity is improving. Diagnosis: corneal ucler. I got a prescription for drops I have to use every hour and I have to come back for a follow-up the next day. Even though I didn’t get the drops until 3:30, my eye has improved by the time I go to bed. I am depressed about it because I am very careful with my contacts and I still get an infection that caused an ucler.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 07.12.2024
3 walks = 4 miles outside. 1:11:36.

Notes: My eye continues to improve but I have a crappy headache. The headache has nothing to do with my eye or my glasses. I only have to use the drops 3 times today. At the follow-up he tells me the infection is gone (yesterday it was spreading) and my cornea is healing. I have to continue to use the drops for 8 days and then I can wear my contacts. No follow-up is necessary.

Thank you @JCU & @Syrius ❤️❤️

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 07.13.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 19 - Inner Mastery | BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0.
2. 2 walks = 4 miles outside. 1:11:38.

Notes: I didn’t feel like doing boxing with my glasses. Plus, it was Day 2 of the headache. It was stupid hot out.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 07.14.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Ever Day Tai Chi | Tai Chi for Beginners | 20 Minute Flow: Rating = 9.0.
2. BYNM: Yoga for Not Giving a F**k | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.5.

Notes: I took another pajama day and read all day.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 07.20.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 20 - Serenity | BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0. My dancing dragon looked like a drunk dragon. 🙀.
2. BYNM: Yoga for Not Giving a F**k | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.5.
3. 4 walks = 8 miles outside. 2:21:29.
Notes: What a weird week. But tomorrow, I can wear my contacts lenses and I start my reset.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Hey, a drunk dragon is still a dragon, and can still Drakarys, right?! ;) And hurray for the eyes!
Game Of Thrones Fire GIF

(yes, I may have given up the Mother of Dragon title, but still in my little heart...)

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 07.21.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 21 Wisdom - | BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0.
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos: Rating = 7.5. This was just ok. Speedbag was soft and my round kicks were crappy.
3. BYNM: Yoga for Not Giving a F**k | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.5
4. Walk & Run Challenge Day 26 (10 march steps, 10 high knees. 5 sets, no rest). Rating = 9.0.
5. Caroline Girvan: IRON Series 30 Min Full Body Workout - Dumbbell Circuits | 4: Rating = 8.5. Tough but good workout.
6. TEN Day 1: Rating = 8.5. I focused on precision, not speed.
7. 3 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:30:18.

Notes: Today was just ok. At least I did all my planned exercises and got to wear my contacts. I found the first flaw in my reset plan. I don’t think I can drink 2 full tumblers of water a day.
@PetiteSheWolf 💓

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 07.22.2024
1. Walk & Run Challenge Day 27 (100 march steps in one go). Rating = 9.5.
2. TEN Day 2: Rating = 8.0. Some of my not favorite exercises.
3. C25K Treadmill W1D1: Walk/Run (22/8). Dist: 2.15 , AHR: 148, Rating: 7.5. Best stats so far but some parts felt hard.
4. YWA: Yoga For Runners: 7 Min Post-Run Yoga: Rating = 9.5.
5. 3 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:30:08. The air was gross...especially for or evening walk.

Notes: Monday…bad air and kind of a crappy day at work. My dad had a painful test and my husband had the full blood panel done. We probably won’t get most of it back until at least Wednesday. The immediate panel was stable to improved. I felt a little DOMsy today but I finished all my planned exercises. I also didn’t have my noon can of pop. 😺

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 07.23.2024
1. Walk & Run Challenge Day 28 (10 march steps, 10 high knees. 5 sets, no rest). Rating = 9.0
2. TEN Day 3: Rating = 9.0. Shoulders...ouch.
3. IsaWelly: 30 MIN FULL BODY PILATES WORKOUT FOR EVERBODY - AT HOME PILATES: Rating = 9.0. Challenging but nice.
4. BYNM: Yoga to Ease Worry & Anxiety | 15 Minutes: Rating = 9.0. Relaxing.
5. 3 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:28:39.

Notes: My husband’s appointment went well but we still don’t have the rest of the test results back. Work was a frustrating mess and we will have bad air. At least I actually did Pilates today.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 07.24.2024
1. 1. Walk & Run Challenge Day 29 (100 march steps in one go). Rating = 9.5.
2. TEN Day 4: Rating = 8.5.
3. 3 walks = 3 miles outside. 54:14.

Notes: The rest of my husband’s blood tests came back today and they were stable to improving. 😻 In weird news, I changed into my workout clothes and then didn’t do my workout (or Yoga). Ugh. I just don’t feel like it.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 07.27.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 22 Compassion | BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 8.5. This was a bit different. My husband didn't like it but I thought it was fine.
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos: Rating = 8.0. Round kicks were off and speed bag was a little soft.
3. BYNM: Yoga for Not Giving a F**k | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.5.
4. Walk & Run Challenge Day 30 (10 march steps, 10 high knees. 5 sets, no rest). Rating = 9.0
5. Walk & Run Challenge Day 30 (10 march steps, 10 high knees. 5 sets, no rest). Rating = 9.0
6. 4 walks = 5.6 miles outside. 1:40.

Notes: Good day for exercise but we planned another pajama day for tomorrow.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 07.28.2024
Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Every Day Tai Chi | Tai Chi for Beginners | 20 Minute Flow: Rating = 9.0.

Notes: Pajama Day. I sat on my ass and read all day. Too many days off lately so I have switch it up. Tomorrow, I will still do intervals but they will be my own instead of C25K. Tuesday, I start SOMA 40+

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 07.29.2024
1. Micro HIIT Challenge: 10 high knees, 10 seconds climbers, 10 seconds high knees, 30 seconds active rest of march steps. 3 sets. Rating = 8.5. This is a heart pounder. Accidentally did 30 seconds rest instead of 60. It worked.
2. 10 Day 5: Rating = 7.5. Tendon strength...not my favorite.
3. 30 min Walk/Run Intervals on treadmill. Dist: 2.19 , AHR: 163 Rating: 6.5. First "Freestyle" intervals. It was hard. My heart rate was high. Pace was a little faster.
4. YWA: Yoga For Runners: 7 Min Post-Run Yoga: Rating = 9.0.
5. 4 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:28. HOT!

Notes: Not in the best headspace today but I did eat a healthy breakfast and do all my planned exercise.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 07.30.2024
1. Stomach Vacuums Challenge Day 1: 10 sec hold, 10 sec rest between sets. 3 sets. Rating = 8.0. This felt a little weird.
2. 4 walks = 5 miles outside. 1:29:20.

Notes: It’s been a while. I hurt my neck sleeping and then fell into a slump.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 08.10.2024
1. Begin with Breath Tai Chi: Day 24 - Service | BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi: Rating = 9.0.
2. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos: Rating = 7.5. This was hard and the speedbag was a bit soft.
3. BYNM: Yoga for Not Giving a F**k | 10 Minutes: Rating = 9.5.
4. 3 walks = 8 miles outside. 2:20:38.

Notes: A lot of activities today.