Hello Hive, this wolf is back howling in Paris. Return was bit tiring, with the luggage push/pull/lift, travel noise and getting everything back in order and shape to work again today without interferences.
Yesterday i went to the market to replenish my fridge, that reminds me why I really love this area of Paris.

So, every day did butt ups, wrist exercises, Wall Push-ups challenge D5 to D7,

Saturday


Sunday restorative yoga with DownDog app

This morning


Exercise streak 69 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
I did daily butt ups, daily wrist exercises, Wall Plank challenge D9 and D10, and
Yesterday a short relaxing yoga
This morning:


I changed from the usual program, because yesterday was not only an in-office-presence day, but it also finished with choir rehearsal. All that is great, but quite tiring, so that was my adapation, plus the level 2 workout this morning.

Lots of catching up with coworkers I hadn't seen all summer, and with choir members. I love this choir, can't say it enough! But at the end of the day I was a drained wolf!

Exercise streak 72 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
Butt ups, wrist exercises, Wall push up challenge D17, and



Snow Sing GIF by Nature on PBS


Last pose adapted to protect knee and lower back.

Exercise streak 79 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
Butt ups, wrist exercises, Wall push up challenge D19, and



Feeling quite tired so I scaled back difficulty wise.
The cardiologist was unimpressed with my ECG yesterday and I got to see her again in December to see if it gets better or not (QTc getting longer each time, for the momen in normal range but approching no so nice range). Drat. At least I am well followed.
Next week I will see two oncology surgeons to get a second advice, you can think of me that I have clear questions and a clear mind to evaluate the information.

Mademoiselle Luna will also have her teeth cleaned on wednesday and she is meowing that she's a very poorly treated kitty .

Exercise streak 81 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
Yesterday Butt ups, Wall push-up challenge D22, and


Today Butt ups, Wall push-up challenge D23, and


Mademoiselle Luna is at the vet getting her teeth cleaned, she wasn't a happy camper before her (truly) empty bowl or in the carrier this morning. Poor thing, but it's for her own good! Also having her blood chemistry checked to see how her kidneys are faring. She gained weight over the summer, whic, ahem, didn't surprise me with three humans around her to spoil her, LOL! And that is easily solved.

My own visit to an oncological surgeon went quite well. She isn't for a fast track surgery either, with same reason as my ususal team, which I can hear ; but with my latest exams in October she is willing to look again. And most importantly, her hospital (a very big private hospital) does have a section with open-heart surgery, so she told me she'd make sure to have one of the cardiac anaesthesiologists on the team, and frankly, that is a good / necessary thing, wherever I do it. (usual team is in the same hospital where I had my own open heart surgery so no worry on that level with them).
So, waiting for the october PET scan and how all this evolved.

Exercise streak 85 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
Thursday and today Butt ups, Wall push-up challenge D25, and
Yesterday Thursday


Today Friday


I found, not too far from my place, a sports club that is mostly based on dance but has also several yoga classes, at a decent price ; I will try it. Would be nice to be able to fit on Thursdays for my program!

Exercise streak 87 days (D60 on 29/08)
 
Both days butt ups and Wall Push Challenge D27 and D28.

Yesterday short yoga sequence.

Today I went to try that new yoga place, I quite liked it! So, I signed up for a few more classes with them, we will see if they'll become a fixture in my life. So, I have done a good 1-h yoga practice, hatha and nicely demanding but not too much. Saturday morning I will try a classical dance class, just for fun ;)

Exercise streak 90 days (D60 on 29/08)