A Witch's Training Log

Witch

Mage from Canada
Pronouns: She/her
"screaming"
Hi everyone! I am Witch, a 25 year old individual that's trying to lose weight and get fit in order to keep up with life. I want to live a long life.

For the past few months, I've been walking pretty regularly, however because of the smokey season I've been having asthma attacks going outside. Being able to walk to a store has been cut in half by the fact that I can't breathe outside! :cry: Thus, I'm going to start doing at home exercises and maybe incorporating the gym if my budget still allows it.:pose:

I'm currently going through a Lot offline, so I'm probably not going to be an example of consistent day after day of exercise. But I'm going to try my best.

--------------------------------------------------------
Milestones
  • Lost 20lbs (March -> June)

Witch

Mage from Canada
"screaming"
Can't sleep so I'm creating a template!:pose:
Did I remember to check the nutrition labels at least once today? Y/N​
Did I drink a glass of water with each meal? Y/N​
Meals
What did I eat for breakfast?
What did I eat for lunch?
What did I eat for dinner?
Fitness
Did I go for a walk today? Y/N. If Y, how long?
Did I do a home workout today? Y/N. If Y, which one?
Did I go to the gym today? Y/N. If Y, what did I do?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I'm currently going through a Lot offline, so I'm probably not going to be an example of consistent day after day of exercise. But I'm going to try my best.
It's what we all do, reinforcing each other, welcome :)

Witch

Mage from Canada
"screaming"
Don't strive for perfection, strive for happiness
Habits

Did I consume <50g of sugar? Maybe. Not entirely sure.
Did I remember to check the nutrition labels at least once today? Y. Saw that almonds were pretty fatty, so I'm going to refrain from snacking on them and just use them as garnish.
Did I drink a glass of water with each meal? Y.
Meals

What did I eat for breakfast? - 2 eggs, "tuna burgers that should've become burgers but i didn't put enough eggs in it I think"
What did I eat for lunch? - Potato Soup
What did I eat for dinner? - Tortellini, used leftover tuna burger to add meat einto it
Fitness

Did I go for a walk today? Yes, I went for a 40 minute walk today.
Did I do a home workout today? N.
Did I go to the gym today? N.

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! Today was an okay day, I was a little down in the dumps but I made a few better decisions than I normally would've while depressed. Asked for chocolate when my mom went out for a walk and she came back with a Bunch, and despite that I still ate less than I usually would've.