I want to be strong

Proister

Paladin Posts: 13
I have been practicing on this site for a long time and only recently wanted to register and participate in various events.
I have my own schedule for every day of the week my own exercises, but there are some that I do every day that I come up with on my own. One of which is squatting on one leg at least five times, push-ups, and other. And I hate punches, as I don't understand how to do them or what the point of them is.

Proister

Here's the schedule:
Sunday: doing a "strength-for-overweight-people" collection (even though I'm skinny, I like the exercises themselves:LOL:)
Monday: doing a "roman" collection.
Tuesday: doing the "hard-hiit" collection.
Wednesday: doing the "no-equipment-back" collection.
Thursday: doing the "running-alternative" collection.
Friday: doing the "epic-planks" collection.
Saturday: I do the "norse" or "sport" collection.

Proister

Hello
update GIF

Proister

Dear Santa

I've tried to be a good and obedient boy this year and in previous years too, Santa. And I started working out hard this summer.

I'm trying to get a full-body workout, but I have a problem with my back and chest muscles. I like push-ups (I do 20 a day) and jogging. And I don't like punch.

The only equipment I have is kettlebells.

It doesn't matter what kind of gift, I will be happy with any gift

P.S.
my drawing for you (it's on instagram.)
:twirl:

Proister

I need your help :bow:
I'm a pretty thin person myself and that was one of the reasons I started exercising. Now I have cubes and a pretty nice body, but there is one problem, if I raise my arms and my ribs are very visible and the same with my back. Can anyone recommend exercises for these muscle groups?