Never Give Up, Never Surrender

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
@MadamMeow @Laura Rainbow Dragon Thanks!

Woo hoo!!! School's out and I survived the last day! :LOL: I even got some nice goodies from students & parents and signed a few yearbooks. I'll be going to the graduation ceremony for the upper grade in a bit to say good-bye to some of 'my' girls. Now I'll have some peace and quiet to tackle the biggest payroll of the year and fiscal year end.

12 June Workout:
:rstar: PT exercises - 15 min
:rstar: Icon kettlebell workout
:rstar: Super Abs Challenge - day 3

It's very hot here (99F / 37C) and the graduation ceremony is outdoors. I hope it's quick!
Have a great evening! :2hot:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
I attended a First Aid and CPR/AED refresher course today to keep my certification current. I always wonder where they get the 'actors' for these workplace videos. After watching the same guy have a heart attack, a stroke, have CPR performed, an AED administered, breathing difficulty and a head wound I started to feel really bad for him! :eyes: But he had at least 3 different wives in all the total scenes; maybe that's what caused the heart attack and stroke? Or one of them was jealous and caused the head wound? idk

It was a very loooooooooooooooong day. We actually had a parent bring their child to school today.........the last day of school was yesterday.......*sigh*

13 June Workout:
:rstar: PT workout - 15 min
:rstar: Full Circuit - day 2
:rstar: Super Abs Challenge - day 4

Do something that makes you happy. :teatime:

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
I always wonder where they get the 'actors' for these workplace videos. After watching the same guy have a heart attack, a stroke, have CPR performed, an AED administered, breathing difficulty and a head wound I started to feel really bad for him! :eyes: But he had at least 3 different wives in all the total scenes; maybe that's what caused the heart attack and stroke? Or one of them was jealous and caused the head wound? idk
:D
It was a very loooooooooooooooong day. We actually had a parent bring their child to school today.........the last day of school was yesterday.......*sigh*
:facepalm:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
At last a fairly quiet day at work. Most of the staff is gone; there were no parents or kids and hardly any phone calls. But we had all the septic tanks pumped so the office smelled like 💩! Kind of a crappy day. I mean my productivity went down the toilet. But in the end, everything came out all right. Ok, I'll stop now. :LOL:

14 June workout:
:rstar: K-Sculpt Workout - more kettlebells!!
:rstar: Super Abs Challenge - day 5

Happy Fri-YAY!!!!! :wand:

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
Yesterday I went for a nice hike. The weather was much cooler and windy. Last night we had dinner with friends who are up here camping. We made s'mores over the campfire; only when we make s'mores we use snickerdoodle cookies instead of graham crackers and eat them open-faced. mmmmmmm
chocolate camping GIF

Today is stability and flexibility day:
16 June workout:
:rstar:Back Pain Relief workout - this was harder than I thought it would be
:rstar: Super Abs Challenge - day 6

have a great rest of the weekend!

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
Happy first day of Summer!

1St Day Of Summer GIF by @SummerBreak

Been AFDB (Away From DareBee) for the past few days. I've been very busy, as always, but also water aerobics class started this week!!! It's my favorite way of working out. Classes are 3 days/week.

17 June workout:
:rstar: water aerobics - 1 hr

18 June workout:
:x: had to drive to town for an appointment after work and got back very late

19 June workout:
:x: PT exercises
:rstar:water aerobics- 1hr

20 June workout:
:rstar:PT exercises - 15 min
:rstar:Full Swing Kettlebell workout
:rstar:Super Abs Challenge - day 7

Have a great evening!

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
The past few days have been a bit random in terms of working out. It has been very hot here (up to 104F / 40C!) and I've been watering a lot to keep my garden alive. And unless you're in the pool, lake or river who wants to exercise outdoors? :chilling:

21 June Workout:
:rstar: Water aerobics - 1 hr
Also moved furniture in preparation for carpet cleaners

22 June:
light yardwork
moved furniture back after carpets dried (they look terrific btw)

23 June:
spent the day with family and doing household chores

24 June workout:
:rstar:PT exercises - 15 min
:rstar:Super Abs Challenge - day 8
:rstar:Water aerobics - 1 hour

Have a nice evening.