Iron Arms Day 30 - Check
60 Days streak - check

Now my arms will get some rest, also they'll have their workload during Dead Hangs. Moving on, this week I will do a blood test in order to see if my hypothyroidism is gone
Nice! Huge congrats on the two new badges!! :jacks:
 
Improvements are made bit-by-bit, but I'll admit I got a lot of mileage out of two things for that challenge:
1. Pairing it with the Power Grip Challenge
2. Distracting myself with music so I didn't agonize over watching the seconds tick by

Best of luck!
1. Oh, it exists! Good idea, thanks, I'll look into it
2. Music is necessary, of course. I'm not such a monk to be able to concentrate on my breath or whatever else :crawl:
 
Casual Training. Did some household chores and walk, so it´s a check, for sure.

Also it's still a hypothyroidism: my hormone level is 6,82 , but it has to be 4 or less. It's not 80 or 57 that I had, but anyway - the dose will be increased.
We'll see on March, 19th, date of next doctor appointment