Transcend is the mandate...

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
Hello community. I was away for a while and found that the old profile was gone so I needed to create a new one, which is kind of a nice challenge in line with what is being happening on my life lately. A lot of beginnings after the old paradigms shatter to pieces and a new ways of looking at life emerges. So here I come, back to try one more time to take care of my body and mind. I started to have meaningful physical activity some months ago, just small walks and some stretching since I'm still in a very early stage of my journey because I got really out of shape trough the years.
For now I'm happy that I did something today. Just the Exercise of the Day (jumping jacks for 2 minutes) and the Workout of the Day - Tendon Strength Express which I only last for a few reps and less than the 30 seconds per leg holds. Incredibly it feels like a great accomplishment. Looking forward to keep improving and thanks to all the wonderful people that share their stories here.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
Hello to you all community! Thanks for the welcoming! @Ekaterina , @aku-chan , @Tileenah , @Fremen and all of you who reacted to the post! :vibes:

Today was my first day of the Epic Arms monthly challenge and I was able to complete 5 repetitions (sets?) of the exercise of the day, the 30 seconds of pacer steps.

Looking forward to make a table or kind of infographic to post the accomplishments in my (hopefully) daily check-in. Suggestions are welcome.

Have a great day / night ahead!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
Hello Community! Today was hectic, for a moment I feared I wouldn't be able to post before the day ends, but I was wrong. Today I completed the exercise of the Day and my second day of the monthly challenge. I will start to organize the data of this post in a uniform way and will continue making changes and improving the aesthetics of the posts. Feel free to comment if you like it or not. This is the first draft:

2023-08-04 Check -In

Program​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Exercise of the DayCalf Raises
:star:
Workout of the DayWinx
August ChallengeEpic Arms
Day 4 :star:

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps -

Will keep improving tomorrow. Have a good night / day to you all!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-05 - CHECK-IN # 4
Days of Training: 3 Current Day Streak: 3 Longest Day Strake: 3

ProgramName / CodePartially AccomplishedFully Accomplished
Exercise of the DayPush - Ups
Workout of the DayWalk - Run - Repeat
Day 5 :star:

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps - 2058

Mood: Enthusiastic

Hello everybody!

Today was one of those day that I clearly realize how un-fit I have become. I did the 5th day of the month challenge, then began the workout of the day and quickly run out of oxygen! Just one and half set and I was gasping. Never mind the Exercise of the Day. Overall I feel good about the fact that I gave it a shot but no so good about the execution.
I added some data to the Check-In template like the days of training since my comeback to The Hive and the days streaks, also added the Mood of the day. The table format looks good on the desktop but no so much on the mobile browser. I will experiment with the fonts to see of it improve the "feel" of the format.

Have a good day / night you all!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-06 - CHECK-IN # 5
Days of Training: 4 Current Day Streak: 4 Longest Day Strake: 4

Program​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warm-Up
Exercise of the DayKnee to Elbow
Workout of the DaySelf Care
Day 6 :star:

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps - 1267

Mood: Calm

Hello everybody!

Today I began to add a warm-up program to the daily routine. Most of my day was spent making the meals for the week and studying. Well, I took some time to watch a movie at home and spent a few moments trough the day reading post here. I make some minor modifications to the check-in template too. Overall it was a productive day. That's all for today.

Have a great day / night you all!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-07 - CHECK-IN # 6
Total Training Days: 5
Current Day Streak: 5
Longest Day Streak: 5

Workout​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Morning StretchMorning Stretch
Warm-UpUniversal Warm-Up
Exercise of the DayStretch Hold
Workout of the DayIncinerator
Day 7 :star:
Evening StretchEveryday Stretching

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Day 1 :star:
Counting Victories

Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning Walk - 0.6 Miles 16 Minutes
  • Daily Steps - 2,331

Mood: Focused

Hello everybody!

Today I began the First Thing Water and Counting Victories challenges. I began to do stretches in the morning and evening too and warm up before the workout routine.

The Workout of the Day Incinerator was quite a challenge! I was able to do only 1 set, without the push ups (just get in the the position and hold it for the 30 seconds) and with a less than stellar execution of the climbers. Still feel great about the fact that I made an effort to do the best I could.

At least I resumed my morning walk, I don't intend to do that daily though.

Made some further changes to the post template again.

Reading the check-in's and training logs is not only a source of inspiration but a whole soul lifting experience.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-08 - CHECK-IN # 7
Total Training Days: 6
Current Day Streak: 6
Longest Day Streak: 6

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the Day60 seconds Boat Pose Hold
Workout of the DayInstant Dungeon
August ChallengeEpic Arms Challenge
Day 8 :star:
Cool-DownPost Cardio Cooldown
Evening StretchEveryday Stretching Lite

Wellness ChallengesAccomplished
First Thing Water
Day 2 :star:
Counting Victories
Day 2 :star:

Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning / Evening Walk - Not Today / 0.47 miles 28 minutes
  • Daily Steps - 4040

Mood: Gleeful

Hello everybody!

Thanks @Mamatigerj ! Still improving! Today added links to the corresponding workout/challenge.

I laughed a lot during the exercise of the day, 60 seconds Boat Pose Hold! I tried hard to raise my legs and chest at the same time to no avail. I could only raise my legs like half an inch from the ground or raise my chest for just a few seconds. Both of them at the same time? No Way!

The Instant Dungeon was even more laughable! The punches where easy, everything else... just not achievable for me at this stage. Despite that, once again I felt great about the fact that I tried something that I haven't even tried for a long time.

I added a cooldown workout to the routine, Post Cardio Cooldown.

On the Epic Arms Challenge I am one day behind schedule because I started counting as if it where the day of the month that I started doing the challenge and not like if it where the number of days I've been doing the challenge. I skip one day, but that is ok, I'll continue counting that way until the next challenge and then I will start like I was supposed to in the first place.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-09 - CHECK-IN # 8
Total Training Days: 7
Current Day Streak: 7
Longest Day Streak: 7

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Grip ExercisesPower Grip Challenge
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the Day60 Alt Arm / Leg Raises
Workout of the DayI've Got This
Day 9​

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Day 3 :star:
Counting Victories
Day 3 :star:

Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning Walk - Distance: miles Time: minutes :x:
  • Evening Walk - Distance: miles Time: minutes :x:
  • Daily Steps - 5006

Hello everybody!

Morning was great! Despite it has been just a few days the stretching began to show improvement. Today I added the Power Grip Challenge to the morning routine and off course drank my water first thing in the morning.

I had to modify the Alternate Arm/Leg Raises to just leg raises to be able to complete the Exercise of the Day, then when I made 6 lunges for the Workout of the Day I had to stop because the discomfort on the knee began to morph into pain. At least was able to complete the the Day 9 of the month challenge and with some effort finished the Post Cardio Cooldown without the hold positions.

During the day did a lot of physical activity around the house. I decided to skip the evening stretch. Keep counting my Victories.
:yas:

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-10 - CHECK-IN # 9
Total Training Days: 8
Current Training Days Streak: 8
Longest Training Days Streak: 8

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayToe Tap Hops
Workout of the DayBack and Core
Day 9​

First Thing Water
Counting Victories

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps - 3819

Mood: Productive

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 387.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In:

Hello everybody!

Thanks @PetiteSheWolf , I'm testing what works for me and what doesn't, trial and error, experimenting is fun!

Today I added my weight statistics to the log. It provides some context on why certain types of exercise seem so daunting to me. Although I'm clinically Morbid Obese I'm grateful that I don't suffer from some of the most serious conditions a person my age with that weight usually have to deal with, specially the mobility issues. I'll probably dive deeper on the subject in a future log or on other threads related to that topic. For now I hope that if someone is dealing with a similar situation at least feel that he/she are alone in the journey.

Morning was great again! Could do the warm-up and stretching with no issues and incredibly was able to complete the Toe Tap Hops even if it was slower than "expected" is still a win! For the Back and Core workout I omitted the half wipers, back extensions and scorpion twist mostly by space constraint. Epic Arms Challenge was great today too! And for the Post Cardio Cooldown I omitted the holds again, that said the range of motion of the raises and kicks is improving as well as the amount and time.

I'll jump the night stretches again since I have some work related things to do.

Once again I drank my water first thing in the morning (that's an easy one for me since I got the habit some decades ago) and I'm Counting Victories specially in all this fitness journey.

Workload is incrementing since Q4 is almost here so time constrains will prevent me to reply to your wonderful logs, still I love to read them and have new points of view on many things. Oh and I love to see the pictures and read the stories of your pets!

Well that's all for today .

:wiggle:

Last edited:

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-11 - CHECK-IN # 10
Total Training Days: 9
Current Training Days Streak: 9
Longest Training Days Streak: 9

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DaySumo Squats
Workout of the DayCronus
Day 10 :x:
:x:

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Counting Victories

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps - 3225

Mood: Satisfied

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 387.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In:

Hello everybody!

I feel incredibly grateful for finding this beautiful community. This is something special. Thanks to you all that support each other and help a fellow person in the journey to fitness and wellbeing.

Today I didn't add much to the log or profile, I spent most of the time reading your blogs and getting to know some of you better.

Morning was great again! Yes, again! Did the warm-up, stretching and grip challenge with ease. I completed the Sumo Squats (assisted) with a little discomfort on my right knee but was able to complete the 30 squats. I felt so pumped that I forgot the Epic Arms Challenge. Then I had to stop at the Cronus workout to prevent that my knees get achy. The surprise came at the Post Cardio Cooldown when I finally was able to hold the positions even if it was for a few a seconds.

I'll omit the night stretches again to have some rest. Slept just a few hours for the last 3 nights and now I feel exhausted.

Off course I drank my water first thing in the morning and I'll Count the hold positions as a victory.

Well that's all for today. Keep being awesome!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA

2023-08-12 - CHECK-IN # 11
Total Training Days: 10
Current Training Days Streak: 10
Longest Training Days Streak: 10

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DaySuperman Stretch Hold - 60 Seconds
Workout of the DayExpedited Delivery

First Thing Water
Counting Victories

Other Physical Activity:
  • Daily Steps - 3889

Mood: Grateful

Hello everybody!

Today was spent doing errands and attending appointments.

In the morning I drank my water did the Morning Stretch, Power Grip Challenge tried out the workout of the day - Expedited Delivery and finish with the Post Cardio Cooldown. I jumped the the workout of the day and once again involuntary omitted the Universal Warm Up and the Epic Arms Challenge. Still feel very pleased specially because the hold positions in the Post Cardio Cooldown are incrementing in time (if only a couple seconds) and getting better form.

No evening stretches today either.

I was really tired today (mostly by the waiting times on the appointments) and get some time to "rest a little" on the afternoon; ended up getting a few hours of sleep. Now when I finish the post I'll take some time to read the check-ins and logs of many of you.

I feel grateful for all the chances I'm getting to do things that I like, that benefit me and specially, let me enjoy the wonderful people around me, near and far.

Thanks for be part of it Darebee Hive! :friend:

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-13 - CHECK-IN # 12
Total Training Days: 10
Current Training Days Streak: 10
Longest Training Days Streak: 10

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Day 5 :x:
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayLeg Raises (40)
Workout of the Day

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Counting Victories

Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning Walk - Distance: 0.36 miles Time: 13 minutes :star:
  • Distance: 0.44 miles Time: 22 minutes :star:
  • Evening Walk - Distance: 0.23 miles Time: 20 minutes :star:
  • Distance: 0.27 miles Time: 12 minutes :star:
  • Daily Steps - 6699

Mood: Exhausted

Hello everybody!

I just took a shower and I'm pushing myself to write the log. If you see any grammar error (more than often anyway) give it a pass.

I drank my water in the morning and after that it has been a non-stop parade of tasks to complete. Mostly doing the school shopping with my son.

I tried to do the exercises before taking a shower but I was just to tired for it. It's a bummer since I will lost the streak on the Grip challenge. The only thing I did was the evening stretches but not complete. I'm still counting a victory and the day as an accomplishment since I walked several times under the afternoon sun at 101F +.

Ok, tomorrow the routine will start very early and I'm falling asleep in front of the laptop so I'll go to sleep and see you tomorrow.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-14 - CHECK-IN # 13
Total Training Days: 11
Current Training Days Streak: 11
Longest Training Days Streak: 11

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayBack Leg Raises (100)
Workout of the DayFrom The Ashes
Day 11 :star:
First Thing Water
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning Walk - Distance: :x: miles Time: :x: minutes :x:
  • Evening Walk - Distance: 0.46 miles Time: 13 minutes :star:
  • Distance: 0.53 miles Time: 32 minutes :star:
  • Daily Steps - 6501

Mood: Exhausted

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 387.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: +/- 0.0 pounds :whaa:

Thanks for the vibes @Tileenah ! :dance:I still feel tired but in kind of a good way. My body is till getting used to this amount and type of activity, I think I'll take a few weeks for me to feel rested and at ease with the routine.

Hello everybody!

Today I push myself to start the exercises but once I started I accomplished more than what I expected. I did the Morning Stretch, Power Grip Challenge, Warm-Up, Exercise of the Day and the Epic Arms Challenge. I began the Workout of the Day modifying the jumping jacks for the half jacks, but once I reached the squats my right knee tell me -"Nope." That said I get surprised by doing 3 unassisted squats. And all that for me count as a victory (for the challenge)!

I walked a lot today, still shopping for the back-to-school. At least the temp was full ten degrees cooler than yesterday!

I did the weekly weight-in and the weight was exactly the same as the last week! I triple check the scale and everything was in order. I will point out that even with the same weight my body feels a lot better.

Now I will go and read some of your logs. :) See you later hive!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-15 - CHECK-IN # 14
Total Training Days: 12
Current Training Days Streak: 12
Longest Training Days Streak: 12

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayElbow Clicks
Workout of the DayUpperbody Mobility
Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:
  • Morning Walk - Distance: :x: miles Time: :x: minutes
  • Evening Walk - Distance: :x: miles Time: :x: minutes
  • 10 Sidekicks (5 each side)
  • Daily Steps - 5004

Mood: Recovered

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 387.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: +/- 0.0 pounds

Thanks @Tileenah ! :worried: Today I felt recovered.

Hello everybody!

Today I did exercise just in the evening, Morning Stretch, Power Grip Challenge, Warm-Up, Exercise of the Day and the Epic Arms Challenge and the Workout of the Day, the Elbow Clicks. I stopped the workout of the day on the rotations. All those training seem so innocent on paper! I added 10 side kicks (5 per leg) to start the process. Want to kick as well as Damer.

As usual I'll read some of the logs but I don't expect to be around for to long today.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-16 - CHECK-IN # 15
Total Training Days: 13
Current Training Days Streak: 13
Longest Training Days Streak: 13

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayBack Leg Raise Hold
Workout of the DayToughie
Day 12 :star:
Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Day 9 :star:
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:
  • 20 Sidekicks (10 each side)
  • Daily Steps -

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 387.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: +/- 0.0 pounds

Hello everybody!

Today I exercised around 10:30 in the morning. I did the Morning Stretch, Power Grip Challenge, Warm-Up, Exercise of the Day - Back Leg Raise Hold, Epic Arms Challenge, the Workout of the Day - Toughie, part of the Post Cardio Cooldown and 20 sidekicks (10 each side.) When doing the Back Leg Raise I went off balance a lot specially on the left leg. It still amaze me all the movements that my body "forgot" or loose the skill to do. On the other hand I got amazed by the fact that I did 10 squats unassisted then 7 more holding to a wall and then 2 unassisted again! I have to stop because my legs where trembling like crazy (I didn't felt pain nor discomfort though) and they continue shaking like for 10 to 15 minutes. I felt they trembling for a while, but it was so satisfying to achieve the squats that I didn't cared that much about it. I noticed that it was far easier to drop to the floor and get back up too. I went ahead and Counted my Victory early since that in itself was a great achievement for me. I did 20 sidekicks too.

Later at night I'll update the steps and any other activity if applicable.

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-23 - CHECK-IN # 16
Total Training Days: 13
Current Training Days Streak: 0

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Day 8 :x:
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DaySide Jacks (100)
Workout of the DayTower Storm
Day 13 :x:
First Thing Water
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:
  • Sidekicks - :x:
  • Daily Steps - 8760

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 385.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: -2.0 pounds :move:

Hello everybody!

Finally back! I was out for a whole week, sorry for get lost without warning. My son was celebrating his 15 years and my mother-in-law came to visit. I overestimated my ability to juggle it all (on a daily basis) and ended up everyday without doing the regular exercises or taking the time to write my log. On the bright side I did a lot of physical activity, mostly walking around shopping malls and parks. I ate some big portion meals but ended eating just 2 meals a day. On Monday I weight in and I've lost 2 pounds! I also felt the difference that daily exercise make. I was able to take long walks without loosing my breath and climbed stairs all day long without the knee or hip pain nor discomfort. It's impressive that Even the short time that I've been training can make a huge improvement on my body and mood. The downsize is that I lost my streaks and would not be able to complete the challenges this round.

I missed reading the check-ins and logs of all of you.

The plan is to restart the routine tomorrow. It feels great to be back!

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-24 - CHECK-IN # 17
Total Training Days: 14
Current Training Days Streak: 1

Workout Type​
Name / Code​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayGet Ups (30)
Workout of the Day1-Minute Plank
Day 14 :star:
Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Day 10 :star:
Counting Victories
Day 10 :star:
Other Physical Activity:
  • Sidekicks - :x:
  • Daily Steps - 6273

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 385.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: -2.0 pounds

Thank You @Tileenah ! Oh yes it's really nice and 100% motivating! Congrats forwarded to the teenager.

Hello everybody!

Today I did the exercise routine in the morning and felt really good. When I reached the exercise of the day I knew it'll be out of my grasp at this point. I marked it as complete because I tried the whole 30 repetitions, although it was impossible to lift my body from the ground, I felt all the muscles engaging. I watched Neila's video on YouTube and follow her positioning the best I could (it took a long time for each repetition) in order to prevent getting hurt. I feel satisfied with that and count it as a victory. :super: The planks are another story. I did the 10 second plank and the 10 second elbow plank and then... rest face-down on the floor for a long time. :tired:

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-25 - CHECK-IN # 18
Total Training Days: 15
Current Training Days Streak: 2

Workout Type​
Name​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the DayBear Plank Hold (60 seconds)
Workout of the DayVanguard
Day 15 :star:

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:
  • Sidekicks - 20 (10 x side)
  • Daily Steps - 3351

Mood: Calm

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 385.4 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: -2.0 pounds

Hello everybody!

For the day I did the usual, when I reached the exercise of the day I held the Bear Plank for 30 seconds, then did the first 10 lunges and finished the routine with the leg raises in the Post Cardio Cooldown. Also threw 20 sidekicks today.

Added other statistics at the bottom of the log, I think I'll move them to other thread in the future but I'm still not sure. Although those other things are not fitness related they are still part of my life and of course related to my well being and overall health, both physical and emotional. For what I see this is a very welcoming community, It feels more organic to post here than to post in some of the communities related to the topics or apps that are related to the specific activities.

Other Statistics
LANGUAGES​
LANGUAGE​
LEARNING SYSTEM​
TODAY PRACTICE​
CURRENT STREAK (DAYS)​
MAX STREAK (DAYS)​
DeutschDuolingo
588​
588​
PortuguêsDuolingo
circa 240​
circa 240​
English (Grammar)Khan Academy
0​
?​

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
2023-08-28 - CHECK-IN # 19
Total Training Days: 15
Current Training Days Streak: 0

Workout Type​
Name​
Partially Accomplished​
Fully Accomplished​
Warm-UpUniversal Warmup
Exercise of the Day
Workout of the Day

Wellness Challenges​
Accomplished​
First Thing Water
Counting Victories
Other Physical Activity:

• Sidekicks - :x: ( :x: x side)
  • Daily Steps - 9104

Mood: Reflective

Heaviest Weight: 400 pounds Current Weight: 385.8 pounds Target Weight: 190 pounds Change from last Weight-In: +0.4 pounds :smash:

Hello everybody!

Today was my weight-in, and although I see it as a victory is kind of annoying that I was 0.4 pounds over.

I don't have much time today since we are on the path of Hurricane Idalia and everything gets crazy when hurricanes come (obviously). After last year Fiona and Ian a lot of people are concerned or scared. The positive side is that almost everybody is taking the situation seriously and taking precautions early.

Added an aditional stats below. Will try to update as soon as possible.

Other Statistics

LANGUAGES​
LANGUAGE​
LEARNING SYSTEM​
TODAY PRACTICE​
CURRENT STREAK (DAYS)​
MAX STREAK (DAYS)​
DeutschDuolingo
591​
591​
PortuguêsDuolingo
circa 243​
circa 243​
English (Grammar)Khan Academy
1​
1​

WEB DEVELOPEMENT​
SKILL​
PROVIDER​
TODAY PRACTICE​
CURRENT STREAK (DAYS)​
MAX STREAK (DAYS)​
HTML. CSSfreecodecamp.com
32​
45​
GitHub-
-​
3​

Last edited:

Lupus Sheol

Warrior Monk from USA
Thanks @JCU , @Mamatigerj , @Tileenah and @PetiteSheWolf! All is over now and our area is safe. Sadly, as always happens with hurricanes and other natural events / disasters, many people suffer the aftermath for a long time. Send good vibes to all the people that went through it and for the workers, specially first responders, that are working hard right now to ensure the safety and well-being of all of those affected by the hurricane. Thanks to everyone that one way or another help and care for other people, in this event or any other.