We have moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! We have moved! And this is our new home :happy:

If you are new to the DAREBEE community, welcome aboard!

If you had an account and a personal log in the previous forum, you need to register again and move all your stuff here, manually. You can find your old profile and your log back here: hive.darebee.com

Why manual transfer? Simply put, the transfer of data had to be done by professional web developers and due to the size of our database it would cost us over $20,000 to do that. DAREBEE doesn’t have that kind of money so we are trying to do everything ourselves here and, hopefully, with your help, we can get the new Hive up and running in no time.

If you have any problems or questions, post them below.

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
*added GIPHY
testing GIF

like a boss GIF

Hbomb

Ninja from AZ, USA
"Trying to get back in shape after baby #4."
Hello there! We have moved! And this is our new home :happy:

If you are new to the DAREBEE community, welcome aboard!

If you had an account and a personal log in the previous forum, you need to register again and move all your stuff here, manually. You can find your old profile and your log back here: hive.darebee.com

Why manual transfer? Simply put, the transfer of data had to be done by professional web developers and due to the size of our database it would cost us over $20,000 to do that. DAREBEE doesn’t have that kind of money so we are trying to do everything ourselves here and, hopefully, with your help, we can get the new Hive up and running in no time.

If you have any problems or questions, post them below.
Hello. Is there an easy way to transfer the data from our old profile to our new one? A link, or a "copy thread" button or something, or is it expected that we copy things individually? How should this be done?

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
@CaptainCanuck our hope was to archive it in a way that you would be able to go into the archives and read/fetch your logs but we are currently having an issue with the server load we are still trying to solve. We suspect the old Hive might be adding to the load due to the database size (10Gb) and the hourly backups we have in place. It's something we are still looking into but if we have no choice we may have to a) trim the data b) remove the old data for good (with advance notice).

Regardless, we highly advice everyone to backup their old logs somewhere else as well, just to be safe. You can move your logs here as well (copy / paste).

I am sorry I can't be more certain on this. It's a developing situation. It can be nothing or it can be a problem.

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
@neilarey just tossing out an idea, but if the old hive is so big, would it be possible to make a torrent out of it? That way, it could be seeded between members keeping it somewhat available for some time for those interested and it would take the load from your servers, after a few have downloaded it and can seed back. I don't know how storing something like the hive for offline use, just something that came to mind.

BravoLimaPoppa

Viking from Houston TX
Pronouns: He/him
I'm going to be "that guy" but, screenshot of the archive. The old reviews section is nowhere to be found. Searches take me to broken links.
It's OK if it's not there, but man-o-man, I'm going to have to go through the sandbag workouts again and determine which one I thought was really a level 4 and not a level 3.
1665584815990.png

Status
Not open for further replies.