Good Morning Log

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
There's nothing quite like listening to a bunch of idiots (in a certain field not all together) arguing like they're world class experts... good thing I have headphones.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Good to read you!
Happy Cheer GIF by Minions

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Good morning

Last night I started some easy calisthenics using the hybrid calisthenics app. I had no idea wall push ups could be so demanding.

This morning was 60DofHIIT day 5 on level 2. I think I woke my neighbor up... it was early and it's a shared building so, too much noise.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Good morning after another break...
I did 2 sets of Stray last night so I can't count that as a full workout but now I have just finished day 6 of 60DoHIIT on level 1 and day 1 of epic cardio...
All aspects of life are shaky now but at least I'm not through something personally. Not more than usual anyway.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Good morning and thank you all for your encouragement :approve::cantwait:
Things are okay though, most of what I'm unhappy about has do to with me being lazy and not external events... though, they actually help. Oh well. Thank you 😊

Last night I did 5 sets of Seated Hero with 4kg dumbbells (they're the heaviest I've got).
This morning I finished day 2 Epic Cardio and day 7 of 60DoHIIT on level 2.

Be safe bees

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Sadly I wasn't able to workout last night nor this morning. People were so annoying yesterday at work and today I was in a hurry. The monthly meeting is takin place...

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I have to find a different job...
Anyway I thought about skipping the workout this morning too but then I read some really good news and I went to sleep before 9pm last night so skipping would be worse than a waste.
Epic Cardio day 3 and 60DoHIIT day 8 (but only on level 1) are done.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Hiya @Gandhalfit ! Just checking in. Hope you are doing okay.
Hi. Still alive. Currently at the end of my sister's wedding. My ears hurt... I had too much work in recent weeks but today (well yesterday by now) there's a new accounts clerk and if she won't run away like the previous one, work load should ease up.

Oh and the wedding really gave me motivation to exercise. I did it on the extreme for three days out of each week the past three weeks and managed to get rid of 5 kilos. I'm still overweight though, about 12 kilos more than my weight two years ago.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I have a video of my cousin's kid (5 y.o.) sleeping through ridiculous levels of decibels.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Thank you.

Have you seen the dune movie btw, or are you sticking to the books?
I was waiting for part two to come out to see them up close :)
I'll have to see if I can convince my partner to participate or wait until she goes out with her friends to see them alone :LOL:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Hello everyone. It has been a while, again.
War, money, work, exercise... all pretty much the same.

I do have an update though.

This is Milly/Milli

20240328_201816.jpg

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Milly belonged to my sister's manager. His eldest kid had a mild cat allergy but the new baby is very allergic so they couldn't keep her anymore.
My sister brought her in today, well, an hour ago.
She's really sweet but also scared I guess.
She shoved her head into my hand for me to pet her and she purred the whole time but she also bit me in the process 😉

signal-2024-03-28-19-55-52-880.jpg20240328_201742.jpg

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Congrats for Milly!

Don't feel too bad, my left leg forever looks like your hand/arm. lol

In your case, she will probably warm up.

I'm not sure if you've had cats before, but if not when you see the tail start wagging or the ears are position weird, stop petting. You can hold your hand out and let her smell it and take the pet at that point. You'll learn the signs.

In my case, my cat does not rub against someone's leg to put his scent on you like a normal cat would. Mine prefers to scratch which also releases the scent. And he likes to do it when I'm at the counter preparing his food which is why it's always my left leg in the back. :happy:

But in his defense, if I'm wearing shorts, when his paws hit the nails do not come out. So he's not trying to hurt me. lol

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Mine prefers to scratch which also releases the scen
I did not know that 🤔

I'm not sure if you've had cats before, but if not when you see the tail start wagging or the ears are position weird, stop petting. You can hold your hand out and let her smell it and take the pet at that point. You'll learn the signs.
I had two super sweet cats. Joplin and Chelsea 😭 Both of them followed my sister home from the street but got attached to me instead. There's my sister's cat, Lizzy and she's really weird. She bites to show affection and all she wants to do is sleep and eat 😽

Milli on the other hand is showing all those signs but she's super fast 😰

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Welcome, Milli! Ouch for the bite mark, guess it will take a bit of time for her to learn to relax, but I am sure she will soon realise she is safe with you.
She's still a tornado of emotions. She's was resting on my leg purring but suddenly started growling and bit my hand but when I show her the back of my hand she shoves her head in and demands more petting.