Good Morning Log

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I have to try and restart. going back to waking up early is a big part of that so, here goes.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
To kick it off

3 sets of Cardio+ workout. 1 minute rest, 2kg dumbbell.
5 sets X (10 bridges, 5 sit ups, 3 push ups) no rest.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I didn't wake up early enough today. It was cold and I just stayed in bed so no workout yet. I'll do it tonight instead.
Good news is, I was on time at work even though I missed my bus. I had to take a different one so I got more walking out of it. Now I'm 2400 steps and it's not even 10am.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I got behind on my schedule again but no worries, I'll figure it out.

Good news, bad news.
Good news: one very annoying person is being moved to a new position :move:

Bad news: they haven't found a replacement yet so her work will be divided between us. That splits into more good news, bad news.
Bad news: loads more work hours.
Good news: over time payments.

Bad news: the war is back on, for a lot of reasons.
Good news: the war is back on and it makes people search for silver linings.

bloody dunmeri

Spartan from Samara, Russia
Pronouns: she/her
"Pick your guts from the floor (c) Goliath by Architects"
Good news: one very annoying person is being moved to a new position
oh these are good news! i have a similar situation at work and kinda feel bad that I'm happy that one person is leaving the company. But that person was mean to me countless time when I was his teamlead, so... Can't help myself but be happy about it =)

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Okay, the rocket barrages are back. It caught me right before the workout but no harm done.

I completed Fit December up to and including day 5 no hall passes used yet+ day 1 of the Everest Challenge.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Did day 6 of Fit December but no Everest challenge today. I'll catch up with that tomorrow.
I have to do fit December with modifications because of my knees. It means that today I did reverse lunges and whenever there are jumping jacks I usually do running jacks or just hops.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Good morning\night

Yesterday at work was so intense now that that person has moved to a new position. On the upside, she took her heat fan with her and now where I sit is so much less hot. I didn't even need the ac turned on cold for most of the day.

Completed fit December day 7 this morning and started day 2 of everest challenge. 60/220 climbers.

Bye for now

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I completely crashed last night. And of course I woke up in the middle of the night. It took me over an hour to fall asleep again.
I didn't have time to do fit December this morning and I probably won't have time to catch up until Friday.

I planed on taking at least one day off this month for my birthday (40 😱) but as I need to make up for lost time and I'm doing extra work because they haven't found a replacement to that person who left, it doesn't seem likely.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Life man, you know.
I woke up late because I went to sleep too early and woke up in the middle of the night again!
I made it barely before the meeting but after my manager so I didn't have time to organize all the folders. Luckily it was mostly done. I only had to take care of one folder and printed everything before they started...
Worst of all, I already ate two pastries and I didn't even warm them up.
Maybe I'll get off the bus half the way home and walk for an hour for exercise. Only problem is the rockets 🤔
Have a good morning/night everyone.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Hello,
I need to figure out how to not go back to bed after turning the water boiler in the morning. Late to work again but luckily today is the first evening of Hanukkah and school children are on holiday so a lot of parents have taken the day off... mostly managers, mine included :glee:

I may be adopting a cat tomorrow. She's at an independent shelter and doesn't get along with the other cats. The person taking care of her asked me so many questions about experience and where I live and if the house is cat proof. So I'll be driving for a couple of hours tomorrow to see if we match 🙃 😅 🙂
I'm hoping I'll be able to take her home tomorrow otherwise, I'll either need to drive there again or it'll be a wasted trip.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks @FremenI don't know if they'll let me adopt her yet. She said clearly that it's a meeting, not a pick up.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I won't be going to the animal shelter today but I will be going tomorrow. I've rearranged it so no problem.
I have a massive post migraine headache today. I'm doing some things around the house, will finally workout later and then a movie.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
So, after two more rocket barrages today (and it's only 6pm) I decided not to make a Ling drive to the shelter tomorrow and they asked me if it's okay to let someone else adopt her. They live closer and have a yard and also don't have rockets fired at them, presumably because it's an area away from big cities so terrorist organizations don't know about them 🤷

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
20231209_191718.jpgA bit unstable but the candles are running down fast so it should be fine
I finally got a Hanukiyia from my parents. They have loads.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Good morning

Woke up, did not go back to sleep ✅
Had to use a hall pass for day 10 of fit December. Too many squats and I wasn't even going to try kosaq squats. My neck gets pretty upset with planks too so... hall pass
I did use the 60 seconds march steps to start a warm up and then I did Kicker. 340/1000 for the unicorn 🦄

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Morning.
I was informed that my job is being made redundant. I was offered the position of that other person which I'm doing now, partially. But, my "interview " won't happen until Thursday.
So to not overthink the matter all night I had a couple of whiskeys. It only made me a little late this morning but no one else is here yet 🤔

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
I had apparently not subscribed to this new thread, sorry dear!
That was sad to see you didn't get to adopt that kitty - but I am sure you will find the right cat in time...
And grrr for the redundant job, after all you're doing, that's not fair. Wish I could give you more than hugs, but here they are, and Mademoiselle Luna's purrs.
Yesterday evening my neighbor asked me to lit the Hannukah candles with her, it was really nice to share that, and I thought of you :vibes:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Sorry to hear that! Fingers crossed for the interview on Thursday! You'll be great!
Thank you but honestly, I'm working at that position right now and I'm so bored that I just want to sleep. I also have a headache. I'd rather move back with my parents than take this job

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Good morning.
Yesterday was tough. I was only 8 hours at work but my sister picked me up and we drove to my parent's house to help with dinner preparations. It was the last night of Hanukkah and my mom invited my sister's fiance and future in-laws to dinner. The dinner itself took a long while and afterwards everyone stayed for two more hours. My dad insisted that we leave all clearing up to him (he likes to sort out the dishes while drinking wine ). I got back to my apartment and just fell asleep.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Merry Christmas 🎄 to all who are celebrating and a happy new year 🎉

Last edited: