♡ The Long and Winding Road: A Daydream Believer Finding Nirvana ♡

LizardFriend95

Warrior from The Yellow Submarine in the Merry Old Land of Oz
Pronouns: she/her
"I’m so happy, cause today I found my friends. They’re in my head."
June 27, 2024

Yoga with Adriene 7-Minute Bedtime Yoga

My aunt is out visiting my cousin. She called my dad (and was surprised he wasn't working. So she called expecting him to be at work) to see if we wanted to go bowling or go out to lunch with them. I wasn't feeling well, so I wasn't going to go. But when they were trying to figure out what they were going to do, my aunt suggested if they didn't go anywhere today, they could get lunch or dinner tomorrow. After my dad said he worked on Fridays. They ended up going to Chuck E. Cheese because the bowling alley was pretty high.

I ended up working on a new diamond painting for about two hours while they were gone. Two hours and barely any progress. I'm working upside down for the time being, because this painting is long and wide, and my light box isn't that big. But it works, so I guess it's fine.

I was too tired to get my mat out today, so I just did my go-to bedtime yoga video.

LizardFriend95

June 28, 2024

Feeling a little bit better, but today was a laundry day and the day I make my mom's bed for her. I was more active today, but I got a little too warm during all of that. So I took it easy again.

I did more of my diamond painting. Finally listened to Taylor Swift's new album. I've been trying to listen to albums in one sitting, and that was 2 hours long. I still hate the song Fortnight with a passion. I Can Do It With a Broken Heart isn't my favorite, either. Those might be my two least favorite songs of hers. (The Alchemy and So High School aren't too far behind).

With all the ads in between songs, plus having to pause to do laundry, I worked on the painting for three hours. It feels like I do a lot until I see the whole picture. Then it looks like I've done nothing.

LizardFriend95

June 29, 2024

Still feeling better, but I'm still trying to take it easy. I don't want to rush things. But I'm also feeling the effects of not doing a more active yoga sequence. Nothing major, but I can feel a tightness in my back. I think one more day of rest and I'll bring my mat back out.

More diamond painting. I'm going to look for different containers to put the drills in. I have some tubes from a valentines bubblegum set that I've been using, but they take up too much space, and since I've got so many paintings and drills now, my little case is full. Also, all the tubes are in use, so I'm out of storage options.

Bright side is I've done enough of my painting that I don't have to work upside down anymore.