A mechanical heartbeat in the snowy forest

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Mamatigerj ;) No idea if it will hold during my trip in Italy, but it is a good tracker.

(note : yesterday yoga class counting for 5,000 steps, and meditation done)
Today 60 days of HIIT D39, 3*balance asanas, and abs and core blast challenge D8. Meditation done.

D32 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Anek an @Fremen :) Enjoying a few free days since we have a "bridge" here in France : yesterday celebration of end of WWII for France, today Ascencion, so tomorrow is off, for me a and lots of people. Visited my parents yesterday, today resting and probaby doing some genealogy, Friday getting my hair cut and colored, Saturday long choir rehearsal - and Sunday we have a special service that's gonna get recorded and broadcast, for the olympic games.

(note : yesterday 5,000 steps, and meditation done)
Today 60 days of HIIT D40, 3*10 squats, and abs and core blast challenge D9. Meditation done.

D33 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @NancyTree , @MadamMeow and @Maegaranthelas !

Boy, those past days flew by!

Friday Morning did a body pump class, yay! With just an empty bar and the lightest weight (besides my cardio don't want me to do more than that in weight lifting). It felt good! 60 days of HIIT D41, 3*10 squats, and abs and core blast challenge D10. Meditation done. I had a good color and haircut done, and went shopping for presents for a friend's birthday and for mother's day, so 5,000 steps largely done.
Saturday 60 days of HIIT D42, 3*balance asanas, and abs and core blast challenge D11. Meditation done. Very long day, as there was a choir rehearsal + fress rehearsal / preparation for Sunday. Step count reached.
Sunday 60 days of HIIT D43, 3* balance asanas, and abs and core blast challenge D12. Meditation done..So, at church (and I'm part of the choir) we had a very special service : it was recorded to be on French TV - France 2, the sunday right before the starts of the olympics, as a welcome from the French protestants. We're an international church, that's why we had the privilege to host. It was very tiring, and sometimes even frustrating (so many movement rehearsals...), to prepare, but I think we did good and will help people praise ;) 5,000 steps done.

This morning 60 days of HIIT D44, 3*10 squats, and abs and core blast challenge D13. Meditation not yet done.

So, overall, last week (Sunday to Friday)
Meditation done every day, great.
5,000 steps or gym class done all days but thursday, so that's good.

D37 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yesterday meditation not done, 5,000 steps done.
This morning 60 days of HIIT D45, 3*balance asanas, and abs and core blast challenge D14. Meditation not yet done.

I cooked a darebees recipe yesterday for lunch, just great!

I did only one eggplant, and 100g of lentils (Lentilles vertes du puy). Could easily eat the eggplant, I have lentils leftovers. I cooked the lentils in my pressure cooker to go faster, and with broth (herbs and olive oil vegetarian broth), as per my habit.
I did the called-on quantity for the dressing, and that's definitly a dressing I will use again, very tasty, creamy, and with the interesting sesame taste of the tahini.
Five forks out of five!

Oh, continuation of the "olympics" adventure of your friendly neighborhood wolf ;) Yesterday, at 8 PM, my cellphone started wailing - loud, scary ringtone I had never heard before. And here we had a message, I am quoting the most relevant parts:
"extremely grave alert. Message relating to the safety perimeter of the opening ceremony for the olympic games [...] connect to the following website to gety your QR code to circulate around".
Yeah. Anxiety-inducing alarm, and very dire beginning, to tell us we gotta take those &é"'(- QR codes! I shall refrain from saying more about this organisation, or I may get rude and uncharitable.
One of the talk-shows on TV got interrupted by these alerts same way, they were torn between wondering if they had to worry, and annoyance at the disruption. In our national assembly too, the phones rang, creating some (more) chaos.
Yes, we know, we know, we'll all get your damn QR codes.
Rant off !
mad little girl GIF

D38 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yesterday 5,000 steps and meditation done.
This morning 60 days of HIIT D47, 3*balance asanas a,d "thread the needle" with opposing up arm and just slightly behind, and abs and core blast challenge D16. Meditation not yet done.

ETA : continuing my gluten-free bread making experiments, I had tried last week another box mix, from a health store in St Malo, more of a buckwheat bread (mix of corn, rice and buckwheat flours plus some other stuff to keep the texture nice), and it was exactly what I am looking for :) However, that mix may be harder to find here in Paris, so yesterday I tried the box mix I had already used, replacing part of that flour mix with buckwheat flour - also perfect. So now I have two ways to do exactly the bread I like, yay!

D40 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meal looks absolutely yummy!

Is that organization drumming up donations or something? Or trying to steal your personal info?
That organisation is our own government, more precisely ministry of interior / interior security (? Not sure how that'd translate), and police prefecture. It is kind of like the alert that's available some places where volcano / hurricane / typhoon can mess up with. However, it's completely disproportionate...
And the QR code will be to prove you do live inside a geographic zone where security is tightened for the olympics - but as it's where you live, they're still gonna have to let you access your appartment (let's hope) :LOL:.
So, not much dirt on me that they probably do not already have, LOL, but this was unexpected, and unsettling, even if trivial.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
So, Friday did my 5,000 steps, and meditation
Yesterday below step count, meditation not done.
60 days of HIIT D49, 3*balance asanas, 3*thread the needle, and abs and core blast challenge D18.
Lots of fun at my friends's birthday!

So, for the week
  • 6 days out of 7 either 5,000 steps or gym class, so goal reached.
  • 2 days missed meditation, goal failed.
Today 60 days of HIIT D50, 3*10 squats, and abs and core blast challenge D19. I did my 5,000 steps, but meditation not done, gotta do it now!

D43 of consecutive exercise (D30 on 06/05)