BlackButler - Challenges, Crossfit & Creativity

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I hear you.
I turned vegan again so my chocolates are ridiculously expensive now and I can't eat what others bring

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Someone beat my Monkey Bar Score by 4 Runs!

fight me GIF by Sky

Oh well there will always be someone who is better. Better luck next month.

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Diary_New.png

I would have used my bike today, but sadly it was raining. I know this sounds as an excuse, but I made a deal with my wife to only use the bike when; its not raining in the morning, and during spring-fall. It's not that she doesn't trust me, she just doesn't trust the other people driving I guess. So right now no bike ride...
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Diary_New.png

God I swear that hill gets harder every time!

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 09.49.46.png

Tired John Hill GIF by Sara Dietschy

Oh and guess what the challenge is this month? Fastest time on an Assault Bike for 1/2 Mile!

Episode 4 No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 09.30.41.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 09.30.41.png
    683.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
AUGUST 11TH 2023

Took a lovely 27KM bike ride from Dover to Deal in the countryside. Was tough on the way back, but was great scenery and the weather was perfect :)

AUGUST 12TH 2023

Went to the Heritage Sprint at Betteshanger involving vintage racing bikes, was a great event overall (Expect the travel to the tea & coffee was ridiculous lol).

Also Subscribed to Crunchyroll so many new anime to catch up on and now have a new favourite song from SPY X FAMILY

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone!

I hope you are well. I will be currently out of commission for a few weeks. Due to my bleeding heart, I was helping a downed bat when I got bit through the gloves have to get Rabies Vaccine through out the next weeks.

Hope everyones training is going great :)

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone got my 3rd Vaccine Yesterday so I am protected now hopefully. Just have 1 more to go and I am hopeflly home free. Started cycling to work again and it was surprisingly easier than before. Maybe the rest help build the strength back up but still gave me Fran Lung lol!
sick jim carrey GIF

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey Everyone!

I have some fun news and I cannot wait!

On September 23rd I am taking Battle at Blaise X Race!

Its is going to be a very tough challenge and I have a down low on the actual race:

3KM Run - Followed by 100m Block Carry, Keg Carry and Log Carry
Then a 60m Broad Jumps, 50m Bear Crawl, 40m Burpee Broad Jump

3KM Ruck Run - Followed by 50 Weighted Rope Skips 1000m Row, 50 Weighted Rope Skips (Have this on in the bag ;))
Then a 15m Tyre Pull, 15m Tyre Drag, 30 Sandbag Over Shoulder

Finally 3 Laps of Obstacle Course

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone! I hope you are all well!

I am back and now Rabies Free!!!!!

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

The holiday was fantastic! Been everywhere around the Dorset, Cornwall & Bristol area: The Eden Project, Stonehenge, Longleat, Fleet Air Museum and the Golden Hill

The Race in Bristol was fun, but incredibly tough! The Block Carry was incredibly difficult; I couldn't get any grip on the left block, but managed to get to the end. The Ruck Run wow! When I took that bag off I felt like I could jump 50ft lol! The row was fun I decided to sing Jolly Holiday as I rowed which put a few smiles on peoples faces. Overall a fantastic week!

Last edited: