BlackButler - Challenges, Crossfit & Creativity

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting this week I have been quite ill which sucks, well better this week than next week hehe.

Sick 1980S Tv GIF by absurdnoise

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Independence Day Hello GIF

Thank you so much @Wiaaam @Gandhalfit @Fremen @JCU @TopNotch @GentleOx @Tileenah @CODawn @HellYeah for your very kind healing vibes and @astro_rae thank you very much for your amazing healing vibes, they really helped its nice to meet you and welcome to the hive :)

So here is Monday so far!
Diary_New.png

Sadly I didn't win last months Challenge (A chap got 15.5 seconds which is incredible!) The new challenge this month is...
Monkey Bars! Woohoo! I did my first attempt today; the PT got 7 laps and 5 bars, I managed to do 6 full runs, but I was fatigued from the encompass so maybe might get 8 runs next week... we shall see!

swinging nat geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
the jungle book animation GIF by Disney

NOW I'M THE KING OF THE SWINGERS! OH! THE JUNGLE VIP!
Took on the Monkey bar challenge again this week and my previous score was 6 Runs!
I GOT 10!
Beating the PT out the park! (7 Runs and 5 Bars) Was not expecting that, but it came at a price...

20230711_180845.jpg

I ripped my callus clean off... blood everywhere and the alcohol Dropped in it was like a hot poker!
Totally Worth it! Just really hope no one beats that score, knowing my luck someone will!
Please keep your fingers crossed guys hehe.

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone! Hope the training is going well! Thank you @Fremen @Gandhalfit @TopNotch @HellYeah @JCU @Tileenah @Mamatigerj @NancyTree @CODawn for your kind congrats and healing vibes. The hand surprisingly healed in 2 days :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while unfortunately Sox got ill so was focusing on him, now he's all better and crazy as ever :) Hopefully back to the gym tonight and will also be taking on NO SUGAR!

Its really time to stop! I realised how much sugar I have been eating lately and if I don't put it under control now it will get worse. I know there are going to be very nasty withdrawals but I will do my best to push through that to the other side! Wish me luck!

Lets Go Game Face GIF by The Grinch

Last edited: