Change gears

SlothEnergy

Thank you, @JCU , @CODawn , @Syrius , @HellYeah , @MadamMeow , @PETERMORRIS966 , @graoumia , @Fremen!:thanks:

This week I managed to reactivate my back pain. It passed quickly, but I guess I should be more careful. I’ll take more time doing each exercise. Sometimes (too often) I do the moves too quickly, without taking care to stabilize my back.

Otherwise, my plan wasn’t too bad. I did almost all the workouts that I wrote about last week. I only skipped the optional elliptical, and I replaced Meltdown with Peacemaker because I felt that my back would like it more. I also started the 1000 squats challenge, but I keep forgetting about it... I’m on day 6 now.

Here is my plan for next week. Again, a “compulsory” workout and an optional one for most days.

Type
Main workout
Type of secondary workout
Secondary (optional) workout
Day 8​
Strength (total body)​
Day 9​
Cardio​
mobility​
Day 10​
Strength (lower body)​
strength (core)​
McGill Big 3, (3 sets of 10)
Day 11​
Mobility​
-​
Day 12​
Strength (upper body)​
light cardio​
eliptical​
Day 13​
Cardio​
elliptical​
balance​
Day 14​
Mobility​
mobility​

Besides these workouts, I started this tai chi program: BEGIN - 30 Days of Tai Chi | Begin with Breath Tai Chi, that I saw @CODawn is doinng. It’s exactly what I need right now – very beginner and time friendly, pleasant, relaxing moves. Thank you, @CODawn ! :heart:

Have a great week, Bees! :worried:

SlothEnergy

I stayed with the program, mostly, but since I felt a bit more energy, I added some extra stuff on certain days. If there were 3 levels, I did the workouts at lvl. III.
I’m doing the exercises slower so each workout takes more time, but it’s good to focus on balance and correct posture. The challenge is to wake up early enough to have time for them :D

Here is the program for next week.

TypeMain workoutType of secondary workoutSecondary (optional) workout
Day 15Strength (total body)EvolutionMobilityUltimate Morning Stretching Part 2
Day 16CardioThe Grindlight cardioelliptical
Day 17Strength (lower body)Daily Legsabs & mobilityGoblin Mode
Day 18MobilityNeck Mobility, Wrist Mobility, Seated Mobility, Standing Mobility-
Day 19Strength (upper body)Eye of the TigermobilitySandman
Day 20CardioellipticalbalanceCardio Balance
Day 21MobilityYoga for back pain (with Adriane)-

Have a great next week, Bees! :worried: