Haunted Hive 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
hh2022-finish.jpg

This event is now finished.

It’s that time of the year when you really need to put all thoughts of productive work and social obligations to one side and rally round to defend the Hive this Halloween! The invaders are ruthless, numerous and well-organized and will come in three successive waves. We need to fend them off or our home will be overrun!

This is a three-day event and the task is simple. Every 24 hours a new wave of monsters will arrive and a new challenge will be presented for us to rise up to. Fight off all monsters until the end of Halloween - October 31st.

Protocol
  • Each monster requires a specific exercise to defeat it and a specific number of reps of that exercise.
  • Post your reps in the thread below and work together with others to keep track of the total so the monsters are defeated.
  • The reps you do will be added up and an updated number of remaining monster numbers to defeat will be posted in the thread below.
  • Reps from DAREBEE workouts are challenges are accepted.

Wave #1 BATS!
Complete!

Wave #2 SPIDERS!

Complete!

Wave #3 GHOSTS
Complete!

This event is now finished.

From this year onwards, this will be an annual planned event. This means The Haunted Hive will return next year and the year after that. So, as a Hive Defender, you can claim a unique badge in your user profile. The badge can only be claimed by participating in the event when it is active.

Current Rep Count - Google Docs (view only)

Last edited:

curtislane34

View attachment 369

It’s that time of the year when you really need to put all thoughts of productive work and social obligations to one side and rally round to defend the Hive this Halloween! The invaders are ruthless, numerous and well-organized and will come in three successive waves. We need to fend them off or our home will be overrun!

This is a three-day event and the task is simple. Every 24 hours a new wave of monsters will arrive and a new challenge will be presented for us to rise up to. Fight off all monsters until the end of Halloween - October 31st.

Protocol
  • Each monster requires a specific exercise to defeat it and a specific number of reps of that exercise.
  • Post your reps in the thread below and work together with others to keep track of the total so the monsters are defeated.
  • The reps you do will be added up and an updated number of remaining monster numbers to defeat will be posted in the thread below.
  • Reps from DAREBEE workouts are challenges are accepted.

Wave #1 BATS!
1 punch defeats 1 bat. 10,000 in total must be defeated by the end of October 31st.

Wave #2 ????

????????

Wave #3 ????
????????

From this year onwards, this will be an annual planned event. This means The Haunted Hive will return next year and the year after that. So, as a Hive Defender, you can claim a unique badge in your user profile. The badge can only be claimed by participating in the event when it is active.

Current Rep Count - Google Docs (view only)

So, fellow Bees, start limbering up. This spooky season will be extra sweaty for some of us!
20 punches so far

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
Just to let you guys know that using our Crystal Ball of True Seeing :cool:
see.jpg

(yes! Of course there is such a thing and for Halloween the Darebee team haz it!)

We know that just behind this wave of batses (plurals are fluid in The Hive ;)) there is something really bad coming this way so you'd best all prepare and, oh yeah, make quick work of this first wave.

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
We're really kicking these evil batses behind it would appear fellow Bees. And as the Crystal Ball Of True Seeing revealed with the minions almost totally out of the way the evil mastermind who sent them our way is stepping in to pick up the slack. The Evil Super Bat Boss is coming and its health is (gasp) 20,000! As usual one punch takes away one of his health points. We gonna show dis boss that The Hive is no pushover. Limber up, pick a punch workout and let him have it!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

manuela

from Venice, Italy
Pronouns: she/her
Got in 324 this morning. Then I got on and saw that the first wave is over. Good Job People.
Me too, I have stayed away from the hive for too long but today I was really missing you all. I made 250 punches, then came here to post and found out you were all so great that you made it in no time. I have also messed up with my profile, so I had to do another registration... but this is a whole another story. :LOL:
Let's see if I can do better with the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.